IGNORED

Brighton Fans

littlerobin

Mod Edit: Mistake Corrected

Why on earth shouldn't they be allowed here? Personally, I think that it's good to have fans from other sides on here. They often talk a lot more sense than many of the dopey City supporting muppets who post on here regularly. dunno.gif

Why on earth shouldn't they be allowed here? Personally, I think that it's good to have fans from other sides on here. They often talk a lot more sense than many of the dopey City supporting muppets who post on here regularly.  dunno.gif

It all depends. Frankly if fans from other teams simply take the 'you stink, we're better than you' then why bother. If its to debate football, then fine.

The posts I have seen from most Brighton fans seem ok to me. But then...they stink... whistling.gif

No problem with the Brighton fans , after all you've got to feel sorry for the Homeless.

Other reasons to feel sorry for their pathetic little club and fans are :-

1) So proud of their heritage the Directors sold their traditional home to a supermarket

2) The proposed new stadium (which they have no money to buy/build) is in a village called Falmer which only has one pub

3) A large number of their squad (including the Manager) are out of contract at the end of this season and they have no money to entice them to stay

4) Their current ground has no atmosphere , roof ,long term future and they are not wanted by the majority of Brighton residents.

5) They might get more support from the people of Brighton if they changed their club colours to be more representative of the male population of the Town , how about pink ?

6) Their team can only play one way , eight men behind the ball , long balls to the two forwards who then dive to win free kicks , and they call that entertainment !!

Let them stay on our Forum and feel good about yourself for helping the inflicted , just don't let them feel you

Why on earth shouldn't they be allowed here? Personally, I think that it's good to have fans from other sides on here. They often talk a lot more sense than many of the dopey City supporting muppets who post on here regularly.  dunno.gif

good shout colly red, trouble is to many youngins been spoilt and expect everything is thiers and no to be shared. KEEP THE FORUM OPEN TO ALL. cool.gif

No problem with the Brighton fans , after all you've got to feel sorry for the Homeless.

1) So proud of their heritage the Directors sold their traditional home to a supermarket

2) The proposed new stadium (which they have no money to buy/build) is in a village called Falmer which only has one pub

3) A large number of their squad (including the Manager) are out of contract at the end of this season and they have no money to entice them to stay

4) Their current ground has no atmosphere , roof ,long term future and they are not wanted by the majority of Brighton residents.

5) They might get more support from the people of Brighton if they changed their club colours to be more representative of the male population of the Town , how about pink ?

6) Their team can only play one way , eight men behind the ball , long balls to the two forwards who then dive to win free kicks , and they call that entertainment !!

Let them stay on our Forum and feel good about yourself for helping the inflicted , just don't let them feel you

The previous derictors were only intrested in selling the ground and making a tidy profit for themselves. There is indeed a pub in Falmer - there are also bars at the Uni's on site. Harding and McGhee have both said they will sign new contracts. Leon Knight hasn't signed. Apart from that we have everyone we want signed up. Not wanted? The majority of Brighton residents don't want the club? Really? We have a pink shrt! wub.gif Long ball? Na. Although if it means beating West Ham, Leeds and Sunderland I couldn't give a ****!

Agree with everything you say, but I am the real Southcoastred on these forums! wub.gif

Lets think about this, if we had beaten brighton that day, we would have been doing this........ dance.gif (wow thats a cool smilie!) and then we would have been going on the brigton forum for months takin the mickey, so basically i think all you moaners should put these away handbags.gif and get on with supporting city city.gif

Guest woody7
You can add Leon Knight to that bloody list. I feel sorry for any side resorted to playing the poisoned little dwarf up front.

oooh, someone's feeling slightly bitter. Only one thing to say to that: 84th minute

You can add Leon Knight to that bloody list. I feel sorry for any side resorted to playing the poisoned little dwarf up front.

oooh, someone's feeling slightly bitter. Only one thing to say to that: 84th minute

I've got to admit, you're too sharp for us there, I bet the Swindon fan is really offended by the 84th minute thing... doh.gif

I enjoyed it last season when he equalised and took his shirt off in front of the Town End, a good excuse for a good shout. Made the winning goal all the more sweeter.

"Leon, what's the score?"

Guest woody7

didnt realise u were a swindon fan, my mistake! my dad went to that one and we were all over u in first half apparently and leon had another cracker disallowed for "offside" in the second half. ah well, i spose ill have to change it to 120th minute smile.gif

Guest woody7

no, everyone in brighton is illiterate, remember? or maybe i just didnt bother looking at the name. i thought it would make sense for a bristol fan to be calling leon a "poisoned little dwarf". i feel sorry for the lad. even the manager doesnt seem to like him all that much and has left him out of the squad a bit this season. he is a controversial player, but he has cut down majorly on play-acting and i can imagine jealousy being the main source of a lot of people's attacks on him...

no, everyone in brighton is illiterate, remember? or maybe i just didnt bother looking at the name. i thought it would make sense for a bristol fan to be calling leon a "poisoned little dwarf". i feel sorry for the lad. even the manager doesnt seem to like him all that much and has left him out of the squad a bit this season. he is a controversial player, but he has cut down majorly on play-acting and i can imagine jealousy being the main source of a lot of people's attacks on him...

Nothing much to do with Leon ..... Woody..... but..... let me put this to you.

I think that the pray-off final was awful...... both teams were awful but only one team was going to win.

Brighton got the prize, but I believe that if Bristol City had gone up and not Brighton.... then we would have done better than Brighton this season.

What do you think?

Guest woody7

that all depends on whether you still had danny wilson. from what i can tell, wilson is undoubtedly a better manager than tinnion. i know tinnion is brizzle through and through and all that, but wilson is the better manager (my opinion). if you had him, i think you would have survived in the championship. however, i am chuffed to bits with how we have done this year. i must admit, i feared the worst in pre-season and the opening couple of games, but completely embarrasing the likes of leeds, sunderland, west ham and people like that has been good fun.

would you have done better than us? personally, i don't think so, but you would have stayed up...

Archived