IGNORED

Will Dw Have The Last Laugh !

Tomo

Guys,

Ok, with the results going for us this weekend, we do still have a fighting chance of reaching the play offs. If we can pick up the required wins our re-union with Danny on 23rd April, will be an interesting encounter.

Wilson and MK Dons could ruin the dream !

Lets hope not eh, the Dons now look certain to avoid relegation,

One things for sure - WILSON WILL WANT A WIN !

At this rate, they may well be safe by then, which will do us.

I have seen them a few times this season, and there is no doubt they are well orgainsed, and fighting hard for eachother. They are no great shakes however, and if we play well, I am confident we can beat them well.

At this rate, they may well be safe by then, which will do us.

I have seen them a few times this season, and there is no doubt they are well orgainsed, and fighting hard for eachother. They are no great shakes however, and if we play well, I am confident we can beat them well.

and no doubt Lita will have a point to prove city.gif

Guys,

Ok, with the results going for us this weekend, we do still have a fighting chance of reaching the play offs. If we can pick up the required wins our re-union with Danny on 23rd April, will be an interesting encounter.

Wilson and MK Dons could ruin the dream !

Lets hope not eh, the Dons now look certain to avoid relegation,

One things for sure - WILSON WILL WANT A WIN !

He did his OLD team Brighton a favour in the play off final last year ranting.gifbanghead.gifranting.gif. Why not us this time around.?

He's back from Yeovil now... We turned down a loan bid from Rovers on his return.

He's had a horrible season but it's a hell of a goal!

Yes like Wilkshire was against Tranmere. I doubt that either player would be able to score more than one of them a season though! city.gif

Yes like Wilkshire was against Tranmere. I doubt that either player would be able to score more than one of them a season though! city.gif

That's why those goals should be cherished and showed

Over and over, over and over, over and over, over and over, over and over, over and over, over and over, over and over, over and over, over and over, over and over, over and over, over and over, over and over, over and over, over and over, over and over, over and over, over and over, over and over, over and over, over and over, over and over, over and over, over and over, over and over, over and over, over and over, over and over, over and over, over and over, over and over, over and over, over and over, over and over again!

laugh.gif

Archived