IGNORED

Charity Darts Match

dragonreds

Hi!A darts match with me representing City and a member of the Rovers forum will take placenext Tues night 5th april, yes I know we are home that night my mess up. Local personality and ex player Geoff Twentyman will referee. It will be held in the George and Dragon Winterbourne with any proceds going to the forum charity and the babe appeal. If you feel like missing the City oops please feel free to come along and support,Ill be the one in the red shirt

Hi!A darts match with me representing City and a member of the Rovers forum will take placenext Tues night 5th april, yes I know we are home that night my mess up. Local personality and ex player Geoff Twentyman will referee. It will be held in the George and Dragon Winterbourne with any proceds going to the forum charity and the babe appeal. If you feel like missing the City oops please feel free to come along and support,Ill be the one in the red shirt

Can't you move the date DR? Don't think many of us city fans will be there will be cheering on the boys to our second home win in 3 days city.gif

What times it all starting? I'll pop it on to www.bristolfansderby.co.uk seeing as it's a tie-in with the forum game!

Archived