IGNORED

Yeovil 3 Down At Home

Cardy

Guest bcfc100

Just got back from that game they were terrible all match with no kind of direction to their play (sound familiar?!) all match just hoof the ball up to their strikers (again does this rings a bell?!). Our good old friend Marvin Brown came on in the second half & showed some good touches & actually almost scored himself with a lob over the keeper that fell just short of the near post. I just wish he was given more of a chance at city dunno.gif . Notts C totally outplayed them & i dunno why they are where they are in the league, they looked the promotion contenders! Not missing heff by the looks of it either, hurst looks a great target man who scored two quality goals as well i wonder why he was never on tins shopping list? dunno.gifdoh.gif ten times the player brooker is!

Guest bcfc100

Rich mate your avater is bringing back a lot of bad memories! Do u think that u could remove it please? innocent.gif Seriously though i would love to see johnson as manager at the gate, ain't going to happen though

Rich mate your avater is bringing back a lot of bad memories! Do u think that u could remove it please? innocent.gif Seriously though i would love to see johnson as manager at the gate, ain't going to happen though

Bad memories? It was a 1-1 draw! Hardly a disaster (if you think it is then blame Lee Miller!)

I'm going to keep it razz.gif

Were you banned for that rampage the other week bcfc100?

We all found you hilarious.

Guest bcfc100

oh yes the rampage that was my good old 'friend' sam morris getting on my computer while i was gone abusing you, my fault really for keeping it logged on! I also saw your sig after that, yeah that was hilarious!

oh yes the rampage that was my good old 'friend' sam morris getting on my computer while i was gone abusing you, my fault really for keeping it logged on! I also saw your sig after that, yeah that was hilarious!

Made my day less boring for 20 minutes that's for sure.

Oh well.

Yeovil eh.

innocent.gif

Guest bcfc100

Yeah i don't support Yeovil obviously but my dads side of the family come from there so i like to call them my 'second' club. But city are the team i really support city.gif

Just got back from that game they were terrible all match with no kind of direction to their play (sound familiar?!) all match just hoof the ball up to their strikers (again does this rings a bell?!). Our good old friend Marvin Brown came on in the second half & showed some good touches & actually almost scored himself with a lob over the keeper that fell just short of the near post. I just wish he was given more of a chance at city dunno.gif . Notts C totally outplayed them & i dunno why they are where they are in the league, they looked the promotion contenders! Not missing heff by the looks of it either, hurst looks a great target man who scored two quality goals as well i wonder why he was never on tins shopping list? dunno.gif  doh.gif ten times the player brooker is!

Must be some player then!

I love these people who draw conclusions after ONE game!

Guest bcfc100

Yeh ok Brooker has scored a lot of goals this season & is a good player - at this level. I beleive that Hurst could be an exceptional player at any level - maybe bar the prem & he is an all - round better player than Brooker, who in my opinion is a tad one dimensional in his play & doesn't win as many headers as he should do - that not being his fault as he is only 5ft 10 or 11. OK Brooker is an excellent player at our level but probably not i the div above where you need that little bit extra quality that sadly i don't think that he posseses.

Archived