IGNORED

Lucky Charms

The_Boy

Just wondering really what the most obscure lucky charm that you have or have heard someone else has in relation to city matches? Also and mose importantly how often does it actually work!

I did have a "lucky shirt" that only worked when worn with the "lucky trousers" and this actually worked for a season and a half. Well at least i think it did blink.gif

I used to love lucky charms. But they got banned in the UK. So when I went over to the states i lived on the stuff, and bought some boxes back over.

Legends.

If any American users on the forum are interested in a little import trade then PM me. dance.gif

user posted image

My Dad used to have this pair of red and white stripped pants he used to wear to home games, i don't think they ever brought us any luck and since the debacle in Cardiff last year they are now on rubbish dump somewhere in the west!

Really odd one this, but I had a Bristol Centenary mug. If I could not get to a game, then by and large the principle was that the for each cup of coffee I drunk from it during actual play, related to a goal City scored. Usually seemed to work (of course..).

No word of a lie, but during the Mansfield away game, every time we scored near the end, I had to down it and have another one quickly. Was peeing all night.

But that cup got smashed, would you believe, about January last year. The new one just does not have the 'charm' attached to it

Just wondering really what the most obscure lucky charm that you have or have heard someone else has in relation to city matches? Also and mose importantly how often does it actually work!

I did have a "lucky shirt" that only worked when worn with the "lucky trousers" and this actually worked for a season and a half. Well at least i think it did  blink.gif

I do a nice line in lucky charms. And clothes pegs. And tea towels. And lucky heather. And a dog

Archived