IGNORED

Question

DANNY

After a excellent easter weekend for us without even playing our play-off chances our in our own hands.If we were to go on and take our chance and tinman took us to cardiff and even the championship would he be seen as a sucessful manager?

Wilson failed to do it and Ward took a few years to get us promoted, but in his first season tinnion could do it even though this season has been overall a load of rubbish.

The league at the moment is very poor and besides hull and luton theres no real difference betweem about 11 or 12 teams but he would be remembered for getting us promoted and not how.

If Tins gets us promoted in his first ever season of management how could he be seen as anything else but a hero?

I appreciate what you are saying but you have to remember that this has been a baptism of fire for Tins. Expectations are always high at City & I reckon if we go up this year wink.gif he will rightly claim his place in the BCFC hall of fame

If Tins gets us promoted in his first ever season of management how could he be seen as anything else but a hero?

I appreciate what you are saying but you have to remember that this has been a baptism of fire for Tins. Expectations are always high at City & I reckon if we go up this year  wink.gif he will rightly claim his place in the BCFC hall of fame

Spot on! agreed..

Guest Tactical Genius
Ward got us promoted in his first (and only) full season. It's fair to argue that Jordan had already built a lot of his team, though.

Even that does Ward a disservice. Ward brought in Locke, Bell, Torpey and Cramb who all played expansive roles in that season. Started to blood Doherty regularly, shifted Owers further up the park, bought Murray for the future, and then there's Paul Tisdale too.

Even that does Ward a disservice. Ward brought in Locke, Bell, Torpey and Cramb who all played expansive roles in that season. Started to blood Doherty regularly, shifted Owers further up the park, bought Murray for the future, and then there's Paul Tisdale too.

But, what position were City in the league when Ward took over? Jordan already had the team well set up for promotion. dunno.gif

Guest Tactical Genius

Mid-table having just lost 5 out of 7 games. Ward came in, loaned Paul Allen who inspired the side to win five on the trot and sneak into the play-offs.

If Jordan had had the team well set up for promotion he wouldn't have left.

I appreciate what you are saying but you have to remember that this has been a baptism of fire for Tins. Expectations are always high at City & I reckon if we go up this year  wink.gif he will rightly claim his place in the BCFC hall of fame

I think it matters not how we get promoted simply that we do. As for inducting Tins in the BCFC Hall of Fame, I would prefer to see whether he can establish us in the Championship first!

Archived