IGNORED

Mark Bosnich

Taz

Guest DrFaustus

Agreed, a little daft. Whereas, Sturrock, Keegan, Lewington, Pele etc for the job as City manager makes perfect sense.

Each forum is populated by pre-pubescent or pre-menstrual (sorry Slarti) nutters who know the ins and out of a duck's arse.

Thankfully there are those of us with commonsense, wit, charm and gravitas.

Apparently blink.gif

Agreed, a little daft. Whereas, Sturrock, Keegan, Lewington, Pele etc for the job as City manager makes perfect sense.

Each forum is populated by pre-pubescent or pre-menstrual (sorry Slarti) nutters who know the ins and out of a duck's arse.

Apparently blink.gif

Writing of the anal regions of duck's seems to also be apt in describing the nature of most of Bristol's big businesses. They're as tight as duck's arses when it comes to financing/sponsoring Bristol's league football clubs - unlike in every other big city in the whole of England.

Bosnich was on Soccer AM on Saturday and stated that he would play at any level and has more than enough money to live his life.

He would want to do it to prove he can do it.

He still rates himself on a par to Cudicini and reckons the only keeper better than him is Cech!!

I was surprised no City fan came up with it on Saturday.

He has sorted himself out and seems to have set himself a goal, we could do a lot worse!!

And yes, I'm serious

Bosnich was on Soccer AM on Saturday and stated that he would play at any level and has more than enough money to live his life.

He still rates himself on a par to Cudicini and reckons the only keeper better than him is Cech!!

He has sorted himself out and seems to have set himself a goal, we could do a lot worse!!

And yes, I'm serious

Thought he was into boxing now cool.gif

Think that was his kick up the arse to get his fitness sorted out and he appears to have done that.

Yes didn't realise how big he was until I saw him on sky on Saturday. Although he did that celebrity football match briefly last year. Good luck to him at least hes admitted his mistake and wants to get back to playing football again, even for a coca cola league club! Wonder how much he would accept in wages? biggrin.gif

Apparently blink.gif

And so modest as well- every home should have one..

'Xcuse my while I clear the nasal passages...... *snif## *snif## thats better..you were saying Dr F? online2long.gif

And yes, I'm serious

Gotta say i'm with you on this one Tipps.

We desparately need a top goalkeeper to come in as competition for phillips so why not have a look at 'Bozzy' in the summer - especially if we get promoted you never know.

If no-one else is willing to take the chance on him he may start to get a little desparate and we would then have the upper hand in negotiating terms suitable for us.

Gotta be worth monitering the situation at least - especially if miracles do happen and we manage to squeeze out of this division into the championship.

Guest MaloneFM

I think 'Bozzy' would help the team. Drinking partner for Tom. Sponsorship would not be a problem either. We are in Coca Cola league 1 and 'Bozzy' has worked with coke before.

Wasn't he the bear in the muppets? blink.gif

Apparently blink.gif

Oi, leave MY gravitas out of this!!

Goes to show you shouldn't mess with drugs.

Some people have earnt their naive arrogance (e.g Gascoigne), but Bosnich is just deluded.

Bosnich is (well was) one of the best stoppers in the Premiership a few years ago. His biggest problem though has always been his kicking.

Bosnich is (well was) one of the best stoppers in the Premiership a few years ago. His biggest problem though has always been his kicking.

So how does Tinnion chose which "fantastic shot-stopper who can't kick a ball to save his life" to play each week?!!

Is it the one making the better saves in training or the one who has sliced the ball into the neighbouring gardens the least number of times?

Guest DrFaustus
The truth is out Dr.  ..... you must be the Gasser's Goal Keeper?

Well, should that be the case DC, I'd be in trouble....drunk the night before a game? Christ, it's better to be drunk on the day of the game. (At least that's what Tommy D and Paul H told me)

Oops, another ban for Dr Faustus smile.gif

Archived