IGNORED

Next Years Kit

bringbacktherobin

Guest DrFaustus
user posted image

Next Seasons Kit, it is in richard goulds mind! ^^^^^

OK.

More reasons why Mr Blair's policies on education and health still need some refinement.

Actually, I quite like the look of the Blackburn / Wycombe style.

I may be missing something, but shouldn't it be in red though?

And I'm a 'bring back the robin' man me.

So with a slight alteration with the most shamefully basic fireworks skills (we've all got to start somewhere), I reckon this might just be a goer...

user posted image

its different i suppose, but theres a nagging voice in the back of my head that says there was a lower-league club which played in a kit like that one...

i think they used to play some of their games in bristol. or was it bath ?

people used to laugh at them too, but i cant remember why.

can anyone help me, or am i just imagining things ?

I notice that the egg chasers have got bored of shirt pulling in mauls and the like, and now go for 'skin tight' tops.

Surely this is a problem for us as well. How often does somebodies shirt get pulled when they have skinned somebody, or when jumping in the box.

I think this kit could work. However, why do we not aim to give ourselves a competitive advantage next year, by going for a 'skin tight' kit?

I notice that the egg chasers have got bored of shirt pulling in mauls and the like, and now go for 'skin tight' tops.

Surely this is a problem for us as well. How often does somebodies shirt get pulled when they have skinned somebody, or when jumping in the box.

I think this kit could work. However, why do we not aim to give ourselves a competitive advantage next year, by going for a 'skin tight' kit?

can you imagine some our fans in skin tight shirts shutup.gif

• Admin

Don't get your hopes up about seeing next seasons kit !

Unlike previous seasons we are changing our main shirt sponsor.

I would guess that DAS have a deal where there name in on shirts until the season ends, so to avoid clashes with advertising etc the new design wont be seen until the season ends

Archived