IGNORED

B'mth Songs?

Dorset_Cider

'You're Just A Small Town near Bashley'

(Reference to Bashley FC near Bmth.... Ryman League ...... )

'Hello Hello....... Poole Town Rejects, Poole Town Rejects'

(Reference to Poole Town FC Wessex League Division 2)

Or if you want to get nasty........

'Do you have a proper University?' shutup.gif

'Do you train at Canford Magna School? '

(Reference to the training facilities that AFC Bournemouth use (So I'm Told) )

Guest fatherdougal

I've had some awful experiences in Bournemouth; got chased across a golf course,

lost wife and daughter on the beach for about four hours; in a coach which knocked a woman over outside the bus station, and my grandad got appendicitis there in 1969. So, I can think of a few songs I'd like to sing. Oh, and the woman who wrote Frankenstein is buried there.......

Bournemouth, an amazing town, Robert Louis Stevenson, Mary Shelley and Ted Macdougall...

Ted MacDougall.......................... Sports

He had a Sports shop don't you know?

Funny to think of one of the 'Glory players' of AFC Bournemouth or Boscombe as they are sometimes known..... let alone Cherries

UP THE CITY!.......... I say!

You must go back a bit as well? smile.gif

Guest N1 Jim

You must go back a bit as well? smile.gif

You can say that again DC. As for Ted, he scored 9 once in a cup game didn't he?

And weren't they officially known as Association Football Club Bournemouth and Boscombe Athletic?

'Give us an A'.......

Guest damnukids
I've had some awful experiences in Bournemouth; got chased across a golf course,

lost wife and daughter on the beach for about four hours; in a coach which knocked a woman over outside the bus station, and my grandad got appendicitis there in 1969. So, I can think of a few songs I'd like to sing. Oh, and the woman who wrote Frankenstein is buried there.......

I sympathise i much the same have had a few bad expierences in Bmth one was the combination of the once popular youth concoction of pernod and black, a white suit, the hot sun and the sea, a very unpleasent journey home.

Up Keynsham Town

Guest DrFaustus

lost wife and daughter on the beach for about four hours; in a coach which knocked a woman over outside the bus station, and my grandad got appendicitis there in 1969.

Apart from that, all good? dunno.gif

Archived