IGNORED

Everyone Is Needed Tomorrow........

BS4 on Tour...

I'm sure we are all feeling the same but I am so up for tomorrow's game!

I didn't really believe that in April we would still be well in with a shout of the play offs but here we are, still having to play the likes of Bournemouth, Swindon, Brentford, Doncaster etc.

We can do it - so an atmosphere like the ones at the home games vs Plymouth and QPR last season is totally vital tomorrow so we can go into the game with Bournemouth well up for a good result against a higher team.

We CAN do it, we just need to BELIEVE and get that belief and confidence across to the guys in the red shirts on the pitch.

They need us tomorrow - drag along everyone you've ever known who has a leaning towards City - it;'s a huge game that we must win then we can party all night and look forward to the big games ahead.

City are usually up for big games (play off final last year being a notable exception!!) so let's make sure we all are as well.....

I'm sure we are all feeling the same but I am so up for tomorrow's game!

I didn't really believe that in April we would still be well in with a shout of the play offs but here we are, still having to play the likes of Bournemouth, Swindon, Brentford, Doncaster etc.

We can do it - so an atmosphere like the ones at the home games vs Plymouth and QPR last season is totally vital tomorrow so we can go into the game with Bournemouth well up for a good result against a higher team.

We CAN do it, we just need to BELIEVE and get that belief and confidence across to the guys in the red shirts on the pitch.

They need us tomorrow - drag along everyone you've ever known who has a leaning towards City - it;'s a huge game that we must win then we can party all night and look forward to the big games ahead.

City are usually up for big games (play off final last year being a notable exception!!) so let's make sure we all are as well.....

Dr F will be up for the task Brewster I'm sure Rovers aren't playing tomorrow! laugh.gif

Archived