IGNORED

The Time Is Now....

dazza247

Come on City!! If the team really want it the time is NOW!! The fans want it, so do the players? Everyone else has slipped up in recent weeks..it's now time for us to capitalise!

We should be dead and buried by now but have been let off the hook on numerous occasions and are right back in the driving seat...if we can just scrape into the play-off's now through the back door I'll be more than happy! While there's no guarantees we'll go up if we do get there, looking back to a few weeks ago nobody would have given us a hope in hells chance of making the play-off's! We're right back in there now so show us you want it! Come on Boys...tomorrow and Tuesday 110% effort required and 6 points! Lets put this Ashton Gate hoodoo to rest!! It's time..now let's go for it!!

No tidal wave of belief to be found, I`m afraid.I think fans have been let down so many times by inept performances that they prefer not to expect to much.

It is about highs and lows and the support can be as good as anything outside the prem but also as nervy as some of the teams performances.

Our decimmated defence has been our weakness this season and Tins failure to replace the ageing now departed Butler with a rock S.Taylor type person could well be the difference between staying in this league or going up to the next. dunno.gif

Afraid the above was written after a fair few beers and a good night at the Academy!! Not so optimistic this morning but while it's still mathematically possible there's still a chance so let's hope they take it!!

Agree about the defence-Coles and Carey while competant players are hardly the Shaun Taylor rock-type that all great defences are founded on! As they say the best form of defence is attack....it's just set-pieces and individual mistakes that tend to let us down!

Archived