IGNORED

Craig James Of Vale

Pickle Rick

During the game of yesturday, when the number 3 left back of Vale (craig james) was substituted was he booed, is he hated or maybe both. Is he constantly poor or said something wrong. I for one would not boo a player of mine during a substitution and think its wrong.

Views Please............

oh rite thanks for the view. good that it came from someone of the Vale!! Obviously he should be dropped then unless the gaff thinks he has something to offer other than crap.

city.gif

Was Brooker in good form against his old team? i think he was. in my opinion the best player we have. a great team player!!!

Matthews didn't 'shine' against the city but he never really shined during his time with the reds. Sicknote anyone. How was his performance in other peoples views!

Do we need him back or not?!? i say no

Just noticed the location.... Hannah?

anyway, in answer to your question - no. We do not have any need for Mathews at all. I don't think he was necessarily that bad yesterday but was always a yard short of pace (as he has always been) and he was realy well bossed by Danny Coles who had a stormer.

I too am a big fan of Brooker. Does a fantastic job for the team and certainly our best "fee paid" signing in recent years (with Scott Brown being the best "freebie" for a long while as well.

I am beginning to get excited about our run in now....

XXXValiantsXX comments on another post were an interesting insight into how other fans see the game. He said that there left back was "skinned every time by Murray"! wacko.gif Whereas I would suggest that we all felt that Murray did very little until he created the second goal. dunno.gif

I am also worried about his constant pulling out of tackles. Apart from suggesting a lack of commitment it is also a dangerous practice, both you and your opponent increase their risk of injury.

I would have had no sympathy with him if he had been really hurt in that first half challenge.

Archived