IGNORED

The Williams For Atmosphere ?

Cardy

Its amazing how all of a sudden The Williams is the place to be ! Only last season it was a graveyard now it is the only area that creates an atmosphere. Ive always sat in The Williams but it is much better now than I can ever remember. Really looking forward to Tuesday night in there now.

It's not the only area that creates an atmosphere, as if i were a member of the band or another singer from around the ground, i'd be slightly annoyed, but it's more the area with the ability to encourage others as it has space to hold plenty more.

It's not the only area that creates an atmosphere, as if i were a member of the band or another singer from around the ground, i'd be slightly annoyed, but it's more the area with the ability to encourage others as it has space to hold plenty more.

The band does not create atmosphere; it stifles it.

How can you cohesively sing with others when somebody's trumpeting vindaloo in your lug-hole.

You know vindaloo don't you?; that great, relevant City song dance.gif

As i have said on a similar thread, if people who would like to come on into williams E and D block against bornmuff, then we can all make a good noise to help the players in a very important game!

It's just one game, go on, give it a go!!!

The question is next season! when the away fans will be put where

the subbers are sat in the williams we will need to relocate.

now i don't care if your a subber or not we need atmosphere making

fans to decide to go to one stand next season and make the gate rock again

just like everyone did in the eastend, subbers and anyone who wanted

to sing were in there. Now we ALL need to decide a stand and block for

next season for ALL singers to get together, band subbers anyone who wants

to get right behined the team vocally.

let's stop moaning about the libary atmosphere at the gate and get together

and do something about it.

well said CH.

I for one will be in Block E tomorrow night, and intend to sing my little heart out to back the team.

I cannot stand to be sat next to people shouting at Murray/Bell/Fortune/Carey/Doc any longer.

Get behind the team, otherwise why exactly do you bother to turn up?

for ALL singers to get together, band

Don't even go there CH.

I'm considering u-turning on my decision not to renew my season ticket if a decent area is found.

However, that doesn't include tub-thumping and irrelevant trumpet blowing.

If anybody thinks anything other than voices can add to the atmosphere, think of 40,000+ at the Millennium who couldn't hear themselves think let alone muster a cohesive song with those ******* hooters being blown.

Vindaloo; for christ's sake! banghead.gif

I cannot believe that given the key fixture against Bournemouth the East End is not open.

In light of this, everybody who likes a bit of banter/singing/shouting at our own player###### should all get together in one place, and as said previously, as the East End will not be open, best make it the Williams Block D&E.

*hey, its all noise at the end of the day and lets face it, some of our players are pretty crap!

Don't even go there CH.

I'm considering u-turning on my decision not to renew my season ticket if a decent area is found.

If anybody thinks anything other than voices can add to the atmosphere, think of 40,000+ at the Millennium who couldn't hear themselves think let alone muster a cohesive song with those fecking hooters being blown.

Vindaloo; for christ's sake!  banghead.gif

a drum at times is ok when used in line with the chants

but agreed trumpets get a bit too much.

but still the singers need to get together.

a drum at times is ok when used in line with the chants

but agreed trumpets get a bit too much.

but still the singers need to get together.

The drums ok if you not sitting directly next to it!! banghead.gif

Hopefully we all outsing the moaners at the gate tommorrow night!

Come On You Reds!!!

The only musical instrument I've ever appreciated at a football ground was a few years back when we played Millwall on Boxing day.

We won 4-1 and after the final goal went in someone in the Dolman started playing "The Last Post" on a bugle.

I couldn't stop laughing.

Nibor

For anyone who is thinking about going in there, DO IT!!!

All this you hear about "gang mentality" and it just being a group of friends in there is rubbish. When I first started going in there I didn't really know anyone, now I talk to most people sitting in and around that area. the people who sit there are the most welcoming, king, MADest people you will ever meet.

Go in there it will not disappoint. Non stop singing and having a laugh. Being in there always turnes a dull game into a fun one, and a good game into an amazing one.

If there was ever a time to support your team it is now. Lets help Bristol City to the playoffs by all congrgated in the E block Williams. "Our new East End"!!!

I will look forward to see a crowded E block tommorrow and even the D block will be rocking tommorrow with overwelming support!

See you there! w00t.gif

At this rate some of the lot that come over might have to go below in the red seating!!! Now I'm well up for it, anybody who wants a sing along and a great laugh just wonder over really get behind the team. Bournemouth don't usually make an atmostphere but its a HUGE game so lets out sing them aswell, come on you reds!!!

It really is a great place to be!

There have been some really dull games this season 9on the pitch), but the enjoyment is still there, thanks to basically having a good time with like-minded city fans who wish to support the team vociferously. city.gif

Trust me, E Block IS all it's cracked up to be...come join us...! city.gif

It really is a great place to be!

There have been some really dull games this season 9on the pitch), but the enjoyment is still there, thanks to basically having a good time with like-minded city fans who wish to support the team vociferously.  city.gif

Trust me, E Block IS all it's cracked up to be...come join us...! city.gif

I sat in the williams Block E for the first time on sat, and its brilliant.

Full of fans who want to get behind the team, rather than moaning at the same players every week.

I've got my ticket for tommorow nights game over in Block E and i can't wait.

So any other singers who feel like they can't get behing city where they are sat at the moment, come on over i felt welcome so will you.

WE ARE THE CITY BOYS!! UP THE REDS. biggrin.gif

This is just your opinion,which you are entitled to,but to be honest nobody gives a flying ###### about your opinion on the band in h block,and I am ###### certain nobody would miss you if you didn't renew your season ticket you ###### ###### ranting.gif

Guest WillsbridgeRed

This is just your opinion,which you are entitled to,but to be honest nobody gives a flying ###### about your opinion on the band in h block,and I am ###### certain nobody would miss you if you didn't renew your season ticket you ###### ###### ranting.gif

Temper Temper - Face it, the band are just a nasty aftertaste from the 90's no one wants.

Whilst your opinion everybody listens to I take it?

After all, #'s all over the screen makes great reading.

I'd be missed more than that tone-deaf, atmosphere wrecking racket! dance.gif

Sing with me people : vindaloo, vindaloo sleeping-smiley-012.gif

Such tolerance, my friend eh? democracy in action eh wink.gif

Neo's right vindaloooooooooooooo one more time and I'll scream!!! The ONLY significant atmosphere in the Gate in Block E...the rest of it is a library: Sit down, stop swearing, moan moan moan, ******* (Player of hate at the moment- he's c r@p) a ****** (add country of said player) barsteward he is totally sheyte, waste of money etc, etc etc. Recognise yourselves anybody? doh.gif

As opposed to Block E where they sing shout LAUGH, ENJOY, and SUPPORT the team even if we're losing- just like the atmosphere at away games. The Gate makes Adamned Park in Wycombe look like a football hotbed for chrissakes these days- and twas not always so.

Singers, go on go in Block E you wont regret it.......... and er death to trumpets parping along out of tune razz.gif Trumpets out (oooo-er Missus) razz.gif

And to those who moan about the "Stand up if you hate the Gas" song- er anyone heard of tradition?? Cos the Gas are so bad these days due to the Atkins diet (Over to our resident Dr, for explanations of how they are so poor- eh Dr F? biggrin.gif ), doesnt mean they aint our rivals anymore.......derby games once the highlight of ev ery season- and we'll soon have Baaaaadiff to look forward to as well biggrin.gif

E-Block song sheet for tonight ph34r.gif

Tinman Out - you're aving a larf <repeat several times no matter what the score>

Who do you think you are kidding Mr Lansdown,

if you think we want your badge.

It's cheap, it's nasty and it does look rather crass,

we think you should take that badge and shove it up your arris,

Who do you think you are kidding Mr Lansdown,

if you think we want your badge!

ph34r.gifdevil.gifph34r.gifdevil.gifph34r.gifdevil.gif

Back to the top!

Yeah, I too go in the E block and wouldn't think of going anywhere else in the ground (bar the east end of course). It really is different, full of laughs and fun, naked show girls, midgest riding bareback, mallagro trying to find a high note, all the things you would expect to see in a circus.

Have fun tonight you lot, sing up and get behind em as usual

"give me a d! . . . . .

. . . .

. . . .

. . . .

. . . .

D - I - S - C - O!!! w00t.gif

Back to the top!

Yeah, I too go in the E block and wouldn't think of going anywhere else in the ground (bar the east end of course). It really is different, full of laughs and fun, naked show girls, midgest riding bareback, mallagro trying to find a high note, all the things you would expect to see in a circus.

Have fun tonight you lot, sing up and get behind em as usual

"give me a d! . . . . .

. . . .

. . . .

. . . .

. . . .

D - I - S - C - O!!!  w00t.gif

D..............

"give me a d! . . . . .

. . . .

. . . .

. . . .