IGNORED

This Is One Cracking Post

Keepers Ball

I fail to see what is so great about this guys post

Just another winging ba5tard like the many others you see down Ashton Gate the moment a game is lost.

All hes full of is questions and no solutions. Its easy to take a pop mate, we can all do that...

The problem is we have a management team with all the coaching experience of a 6-year-old. doh.gif

Don't just sit, back, do something.

Guest rossitl

Ive really had enough after Brentford. Part 2 on the ask Steve section now.

I really thing us fans should all tell Steve how we feel. Get on the forum and demand answers

How the hell can you compare us with Fulham dunno.gif ?????????? There chairman is one of the RICHEST people in Britain, possibly the WORLD. They got to where they are by THROWING MONEY AROUND,...... FACT.

Why have a go at Steve Lansdown ? do you not think he feels the same as us ?. But...... he feels a bit of loyalty towards Tins.

We arent any kind of "sleeping giant" at all.. unsure.gif FACT. 4 years in the top flight in the last 90 years DOES NOT qualify us as a sleeping giant dunno.gif

Guest rossitl

Sorry Portland Bill I don't agree

Yes Al Fayed is one of the richest people obviously. But you look at the players they got in in Division 2 and then Division 1 and he spent not much more than Lansdown spent on this team. I agree getting to the Premiership they spent a hell of a lot of money but before that it was picking the right players and having the right man in charge

FACT

Archived