IGNORED

Joe Keith

Cardy

Simple questions really :

Is he better than what we already have ?

Does he add a new dimension to the team ?

Is he better than Goodfellow ?

Should Tinnion be stating already that he wants to sign him ?

My answers to all these questions are no. On tonights showing hes just another average Div 1 footballer and maybe another Dinning in the making.

Simple questions really :

Is he better than what we already have ?

Does he add a new dimension to the team ?

Is he better than Goodfellow ?

Should Tinnion be stating already that he wants to sign him ?

My answers to all these questions are no. On tonights showing hes just another average Div 1 footballer and maybe another Dinning in the making.

Give the guy a chance.

Didn't go tonight so can't comment, but on previous showings he has looked good, just because we lost today do not get too overreactionary.

He is just another typical Tinnion signing. No doubt he shows good additude on the training ground but is actually not very good. The longer tinnion is aloud to remain in charge then we will have more of the same ie a team of tryers who are lead by management with no tactical skills bar hoofing it up to Brooker (who is also much worse than Peacock).

Tinnion was a bad choice, is a bad choice and will remain so until Lansdown swallows his pride and gets rid of him.. but don't hold your breath.

Good reports of him at Torquay, there again Torquay weren't very good.

In the two home games i've been disappointed, if that's a player trying to impress then he's not doing enough.

Presumably he was brought in to balance the left hand side and provide the crosses we've been lacking all season.

On the evidence i've seen he offers little to either cause plus he has no acceleration. He's another dull addition really.

Far rather have the unpredictability and potential goal scoring of Goodfellow; if Tinman won't play him lets wait and see who's available in the Summmer.

The two games i've seen him play he has done absolutely nothing to convince me that he is better option than either Wilks or Goodfellow.

Totally ineffective tonight - although granted he got no help from Bell - looks like Wilkshire's career with us left in his car at about 6.30 and that makes us a worse team i'm afraid.

I feel that same way and in all honesty he is nowhere near the quality of Wilks and as an earlier commnet stated Wilks is also a Wilson man and if Tinnion is going to be allowed to carry on in this vein, he will ruin the club, selling and getting rid of quality player and bringing in players worse than what we have got rid of.

Archived