IGNORED

Boxing On Friday

Andre_The_Giant

Anybody going to watch the boxing on Friday in the Dolman Stand? Lee Haskins (Bristol) is the main attraction.

Never been to see the boxing before, but I'm looking forward to seeing an exciting sporting fixture at Ashton Gate for a change!

Should be a good night,

BS4 Red

Anybody going to watch the boxing on Friday in the Dolman Stand? Lee Haskins (Bristol) is the main attraction.

Never been to see the boxing before, but I'm looking forward to seeing an exciting sporting fixture at Ashton Gate for a change!

Should be a good night,

BS4 Red

Not Bowyer and Dyer then???? laugh.gif Shame biggrin.gif

Guest Harry May

Not going this Friday - due to work commitments.

But have been in the past . It's usually a good night . If you've got unreserved seats ( that's the £25 ones ) get there early , and get yourself a half decent seat.

The kiddie Lee Haskins is fighting is a bit tasty - I think he got a silver in the commonwealth games.

Post on here after Friday , with your thoughts on the night.

Caldicot Red.

Have seen all of Lees fights to date (including in the works :P)except his last one in Spain and yes, he is an amazing fighter who puts on a cracking show!! He is lightening quick and rarely gets hit. He also has really explosive strength when he swings and he can throw a flurry where the third punch has landed before you have registered the first one!!

He has great potential and has won all of his fights to date fairly comfortably. He can show boat a little but from what I gather, he was showboating in Spain until he got hit! This riled him so he just stepped forward and battered his opponent.

My prediction = 4th round victory - I genuinely believe that this guy has the potential to go all the way. A star in the making. As previously requested, let us know what you think.

Have seen all of Lees fights to date (including in the works :P)except his last one in Spain and yes, he is an amazing fighter who puts on a cracking show!! He is lightening quick and rarely gets hit.  He also has really explosive strength when he swings and he can throw a flurry where the third punch has landed before you have registered the first one!!

He has great potential and has won all of his fights to date fairly comfortably.  He can show boat a little but from what I gather, he was showboating in Spain until he got hit! This riled him so he just stepped forward and battered his opponent.

My prediction = 4th round victory - I genuinely believe that this guy has the potential to go all the way.  A star in the making.  As previously requested, let us know what you think.

Yeah, will do. I've got a complimentary VIP ringside seat so should be guaranteed a good view. I'm looking forward to it,

BS4

Archived