IGNORED

Best 11 In League 1.....

TomBCFCUK

Who would be your best 11 in league 1 in there positions....

..............................phillips...............................

..............coles..............nelson.............evatt............

wade elliot.......wellens©........wilkshire........mcphail....o'conner

....................leroy.................fletcher...................

Trying to change the mood in the forum....... so i thought i would do this ?

Also who would be your manager out of the league to manage these boys.... mine would be Martin Allen.

I'd doubt on this season's form Coles would be anywhere near it, Luton let very few in, their centre backs Davies and Coyne are more deserving.

Wilkshire has had a much better season but nowhere near either, Sweeney of Hartlepool has scored more and again both Brkovic and Underwood are playing for the top side.

Wellens isn't consistent enough according to Blackpool fans, there must be better midfielders at Hull and Luton.

Elliott of Hull and Parkin of Swindon are also certainly better than Fletcher.

I distinctly remember reading posts earlier this season about how even "people not in our first XI would walk into any other side in the division" but as it was from someone who believes Tinnion was a better passer than Zidane, perhaps we should have released it was nonsense.

I'd doubt on this season's form Coles would be anywhere near it, Luton let very few in, their centre backs Davies and Coyne are more deserving.

Wilkshire has had a much better season but nowhere near either, Sweeney of Hartlepool has scored more and again both Brkovic and Underwood are playing for the top side.

Wellens isn't consistent enough according to Blackpool fans, there must be better midfielders at Hull and Luton.

Elliott of Hull and Parkin of Swindon are also certainly better than Fletcher.

I distinctly remember reading posts earlier this season about how even "people not in our first XI would walk into any other side in the division" but as it was from someone who believes Tinnion was a better passer than Zidane, perhaps we should have released it was nonsense.

Isn't Elliott a left winger?

Isn't Elliott a left winger?

Elliott plays up front but behind the front man, he's left footed but having scored 26 and missed a few games through injury I think he'll be in the PFA Divisional team somehow.

Elliott plays up front but behind the front man, he's left footed but having scored 26 and missed a few games through injury I think he'll be in the PFA Divisional team somehow.

Cheers for that. I know from seeing goals on Sky that he would often run down the left before shooting/crossing, which led me to believe he was a left winger.

Cheers for that.  I know from seeing goals on Sky that he would often run down the left before shooting/crossing, which led me to believe he was a left winger.

I think you are mixing two players up!!

wade elliott of bournmouth a right winger

and

stuart elliott of hull(top scorer in this div)

Archived