IGNORED

Barcelona

Cider_Army

I'm going traveling next year and was hoping to hed to Barcelona and myabe take in a match at the nou camp. Now I have no idea whether this is a stupid idea as it is hard to get tickets or whatever. So basically does anyone know if a) this sounds at all possible and B) where I can get tickets from (I'm assuming the barca website is one place)

Guest two acres red

try and get involved in a football holiday as well there you can get tickets given to you. We went on a cruise once and it had Norman Hunter, Allen Mullary etc on board ship they were doing a football theme. We took in barca and went to a match there believe me its an unforgetable experiance. The atmosphere is fantastic.

I'm going traveling next year and was hoping to hed to Barcelona and myabe take in a match at the nou camp. Now I have no idea whether this is a stupid idea as it is hard to get tickets or whatever.  So basically does anyone know if a) this sounds at all possible and B) where I can get tickets from (I'm assuming the barca website is one place)
Cider,

speaking from experience the easiest way to get tickets is if you are actually in Barcelona. Barcelona as with all other teams in Spain put their tickets on sale 10 days before each match. If you are there it is not that difficult to get one and a lot of the box office staff speak English

Hope this helps

Guest BTR_FTG

Tickets are easy to obtain, even on the day & don't be fooled by touts trying to offload tickets at higher than face value. In Spain & Italy most touts have access to 'free' or 'cheap' tickets & often attempt to sell them to foreigners at prices higher than they would charge their fellow compatriots. Tell the tout you might as well pay at the official ticket office & you'll find his fifty euro demand cut to half or less.

BTR

FTG

Guest zider_head

my sister went on a 6th form trip and got tickets for a champions leauge game against fc shakle a few years back about a group of 20 ish all got tickets off one tout they were season ticket seats and tickets as well seen them win 5-1 in front of a half full 60000 crowd

As you walk from the Metro station to the Nou Camp, the ticket offices are along the road right outside the ground. Just find out what time they are open, and Bob's your Uncle !! I saw people just wandering up on the day of the match getting tickets. Of course as in all cases, if you pick a big game you will find it a little more difficult. Also there is a large group of English that support Barca, they are at pitch level at one end. The ground is fantastic, I went last year, and the tour is worth it if you have the time.

I just went to the last game in December. (Celta Vigo) Tickets are no problem (unless you want to see Real Madrid or Espanyola). We got the the Friday before the Sunday game (tickets run 35, 55, 85 euros I think) We went for the 55 ones they were pretty good seats, not to mention being able to drink beer in your seat (bottles poured into cups for 2.50 euro) .

Interestingly no one ever touches or looks at your ticket you put it in a scanner in the turnstyle. Also go early and enjoy the festivities outside they all eat food from the region of the team they are playing.

You might also want to catch a Barca "B" (think 2nd division) game as they play next door and are pretty cheap. Hope this helps, I might be able to upload some photos if you want and I can figure out how/find them.

Archived