IGNORED

Tommy

grifty

did anyone else see tommy apologise to the ref AND THEN TO THE PLAYER HE FOULED????  ohmy.gif

whats wrong with himi was expecting a headbutt from our seasoned international dance.gif

Yes he shook his hand didn't he? Perhaps hes going to anger management classes biggrin.gif

Ah, the same Tommy Doherty who was the only interested player on the pitch on Tuesday, the only player anywhere near his game excluding "Flapper" (something else that I never say, as I recognise Phillips to be one of the best keepers outside the Prem)

Still getting criticism on here, what a surprise.

Guest bcfc beno
Ah, the same Tommy Doherty who was the only interested player on the pitch on Tuesday, the only player anywhere near his game excluding "Flapper" (something else that I never say, as I recognise Phillips to be one of the best keepers outside the Prem)

Still getting criticism on here, what a surprise.

yes i must agree that tommy was the only player who looked interested on tuesday. i thought his booking was a bit harsh. also danny coles looked to have his head sorted, ok the penalty was mistimed! just need the rest of the team to follow suit!

I've been very impressed with his change in attitude the past 2 games, yes I know it's only been 2 games! But I did fear the worst on Tuesday as the ref was clearly about to book him, and Tommy decides to walk away. The ref calls him over and Tommy waves his hands in the air in a 'no way, you gotta be joking' move. The Ref was clearly getting annoyed and Tommy wasn't far off seeing red, IMO.

All heat of the moment stuff but that Ref was making such odd decisions I wouldn't have chanced it! innocent.gif

Guest alex1089

Really annoys me how people still critisise Tommy doc or any player who plays well. No wonder were stuck in this dump of a division.

Personally I thought Jamie Smith wasn't great but he tried & was commited. Once again Bell was poor, Brooker gave all his stuff to Leroy (bad move), but Tommy was great, as was Stevie again.

About his smoking habits and all this stuff, i have seen it all over, citydan will agree.

i wasnt having ago at tommy for shaking the blokes hand

i was quite pleased he did shows he can keep his head when he needs to

but it would of been a good laugh to see a mass brawl - mite of livened up the night dance.gif

Archived