IGNORED

No To New Badge Petition

Rob_BCFC

Ok thats 172! Lets try to get to 200 and then I will submit it.

keep it going the more names the better and i hear a few are

planning to get a written on at ashton gate done before the

end of the season just to prove it is not just internet fans

that hate this new badge idea and that should give us far greater

number of names, so if they decide after then to go ahead with it

then that will prove they just don't care what their customer thinks.

Ok thats 172! Lets try to get to 200 and then I will submit it

If I were Steve Lansdown and I received a petition of 200 odd names from an online forum I would barely even look at it. Would you? How does 200 people on here represent the 10'000 that go down to Ashton Gate? If you get 1000 names then maybe but anything less is a waste of time.

Be civil about it as well. If someone sends me abusive pictures (even funny ones like the little kid giving the finger!) I'd have a laugh but I'd be more likely to move away from what they want than consider changing my mind.

And besides, whatever his choices this year, SL has only sacrificed and never taken from this club, we think the new badge as we've seen it as a mistake and I think SL will eventually too but why insult the guy? You pay your money as a supporter but all that entitles you too is to watch the match and not to insult people. You don't own the club or pay the wages. You pay for entertainment which (mostly!) you recieve. You could ask for your money back after a few performances this year but that wouldn't work because imagine if you were a Rovers fan.. They'd be out of business in 3 weeks!

Anyway, posting on a forum is just an opinion but sending somebody something is different so you gotta be civil. If your going to send it with something insulting on it I want you to take my name off.

If I were Steve Lansdown and I received a petition of 200 odd names from an online forum I would barely even look at it.  Would you?  How does 200 people on here represent the 10'000 that go down to Ashton Gate?  If you get 1000 names then maybe but anything less is a waste of time.

Be civil about it as well.  If someone sends me abusive pictures (even funny ones like the little kid giving the finger!) I'd have a laugh but I'd be more likely to move away from what they want than consider changing my mind.

And besides, whatever his choices this year, SL has only sacrificed and never taken from this club, we think the new badge as we've seen it as a mistake and I think SL will eventually too but why insult the guy?  You pay your money as a supporter but all that entitles you too is to watch the match and not to insult people.  You don't own the club or pay the wages.  You pay for entertainment which (mostly!) you recieve.  You could ask for your money back after a few performances this year but that wouldn't work because imagine if you were a Rovers fan..  They'd be out of business in 3 weeks!

Anyway, posting on a forum is just an opinion but sending somebody something is different so you gotta be civil.  If your going to send it with something insulting on it I want you to take my name off.

fair comment, this petition is only setting the foundations for a real

written one that fans are planning to get done and where no one can write

abuse on it, and i know more than 200 will sign it.

fans going around the pubs and by turnstiles asking for people who are

for or against it might do the trick with numbers.

Archived