Bournemouth 0 : 1 Luton

Brentford 1 : 0 Bristol City

Colchester 1 : 1 Hartlepool

Huddersfield 3 : 1 Doncaster Rovers

Oldham 1 : 1 Sheff Wed

Port Vale 1 : 0 Chesterfield

Swindon 1 : 2 Walsall

Torquay 1 : 0 Milton Keynes Dons

we are poo, the season was poo, the new badge is poo, and i imagine the new stand will be poo. and this comment was poo, but true.

Well done 'red man dan' you just discribed up the whole season in one post biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif . changes need to be made (Yet again!!!! ranting.gifranting.gif ) this pre-season.

Well done 'red man dan' you just discribed  up the whole season in one post  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif . changes need to be made (Yet again!!!! ranting.gif  ranting.gif ) this pre-season.

changes in management or in the playing staff?

i,d give tinnion an other season and see what happens, i think (or hope) he has learnt alot this year, and hope the youngsters he has showed faith in have learnt alot also. We have had some good results, that cant be denied, tranmere twice, hull etc, so there is some promise.With this years experience hopefully tinman can remove the plop results (chestefield at home etc).If he cant, and next season is pretty much the same topsy turvy unpredictable season we have had this year then i think maybe a change would be justified, as i believe progress should be made without a doubt. but I'm not for sacking him now after one season, everyone makes mistakes, its about how you deal with them and making sure you don't make them again.

changes in management or in the playing staff?

i,d give tinnion an other season and see what happens, i think (or hope) he has learnt alot this year, and hope the youngsters he has showed faith in have learnt alot also. We have had some good results, that cant be denied, tranmere twice, hull etc, so there is some promise.With this years experience hopefully tinman can remove the plop results (chestefield at home etc).If he cant, and next season is pretty much the same topsy turvy unpredictable season we have had this year then i think maybe a change would be justified, as i believe progress should be made without a doubt. but I'm not for sacking him now after one season, everyone makes mistakes, its about how you deal with them and making sure you don't make them again.

Why do people say that Tinman has learned alot this year? There's absolutely no evidence that this is the case.

Why do people say that Tinman has learned alot this year? There's absolutely no evidence that this is the case.

as i said, I THINK ( OR HOPE) tinman has learnt alot. Yes you are correct, there is no evidence to suggest he has, but there is no evidence either to suggest he hasnt. Next season will act as the evidence...simple.If we do well, he has learnt(good lets carry on with him), if we do badly he hasnt learnt(time to change).

as i said, I THINK ( OR HOPE) tinman has learnt alot. Yes you are correct, there is no evidence to suggest he has, but there is no evidence either to suggest he hasnt. Next season will act as the evidence...simple.If we do well, he has learnt(good lets carry on with him), if we do badly he hasnt learnt(time to change).

Obviously there is ample evidence to show he has'nt learned anything as we are still as shambolic as we were at the begining of the season. Crap football, no tactical know how, crap man management, disillusioned long term supporters, in fact thinking about it we are in a worse state than at the start of the campaign.

What really worries me about Tins is the amount of players he seems to have fallen out with. Is wilkshire another???????? and there was also dinning, not one of wilsons but his own signing!!!

If his personality is that abrasive it does not look good for his future as a manager!! There is not much difference in the abilities of players at this or any level, it' is what you get out of them in commitment and desire tha makes the difference, and on the evidence of his first season you have to question his abiliy to do this!!!

Archived