IGNORED

Season Over

One Team

Where do you start!?

Inexperienced manager, dressing room chaos, poor buys and loan signings, bizarre and inept tactics, long ball football (even at home), senior players playing like fools and not giving their all, come-back-players a shadow of their former selves....

ranting.gifbanghead.gif

This season the divison was the worst for many a year and we've FAILED to take the initiative.

SL wanted to be judged on Tinnion and Tinnion in turn promised promotion.

What happens next after this debacle of a season will not only be interesting but will define the club for the next 5 years.

One Team

Where do you start!?

Inexperienced manager, dressing room chaos, poor buys and loan signings, bizarre and inept tactics, long ball football (even at home), senior players playing like fools and not giving their all, come-back-players a shadow of their former selves....

ranting.gif  banghead.gif

This season the divison was the worst for many a year and we've FAILED to take the initiative.

What happens next after this debacle of a season will not only be interesting but will define the club for the next 5 years.

One Team

well said , feel the same, cant see myself bothering much next season.

banghead.gif

Where do you start!?

ranting.gif  banghead.gif

One Team

Agree entirely and i just don't know where we go from here. Now the season is over officially SL has some big decisions to make.

The only way to retain ST holders now is to sacvk him. From his comments in the EP he detainly isnt going to quit.

With low ST sales and dwindling attendances theres going to be no money available to sort this shambles out with new players so new management is now required.

Agree entirely and i just don't know where we go from here.  Now the season is over officially SL has some big decisions to make.

The only way to retain ST holders now is to sacvk him. From his comments in the EP he detainly isnt going to quit.

With low ST sales and dwindling attendances theres going to be no money available to sort this shambles out with new players so new management is now required.

And with the new management team taking over at Portsmouth, Joe Jordan is our man. Strong rumours going around last week.

Look it's happened and almost over I guess even if we managed to salvage some points then it still wouldn't be good enough. I hope you can prove me wrong but I feel that this is another predictable chapter in the same old story. It hurts to see Hull probably being promoted 2 seasons in row when we end up stuck in this division for another year.

I had so much optimism for the start of the season, we all did. I hoped, like many others that we would redeem ourselves and do well. It;s not been apalling, infact its been very promising at times and it's just sad that it has turned out this way.

It's not over until around 10 to 5 on 7th May so I guess we will have to see what happens up until that point.

Archived