IGNORED

Joe Jordan....

dazza247

With our season pretty much over now and a new management team taking over at Pompey what are the chances that calls for Joe Jordan to take over as City manager will soon become apparent?!

Just speculating of course and doubt it'll be a good idea for a third spell! Besides which I'm sure ths season will be looked upon as a learning curve and Tinnion will be here at the start of next season minus our best players that started this one!! going to be an interesting time for the chairman with I'm sure numerous calls for our loyal-servant's head and subsequent slump in outlays on season tickets next year?!

Guest comeonureds
With our season pretty much over now and a new management team taking over at Pompey what are the chances that calls for Joe Jordan to take over as City manager will soon become apparent?!

Just speculating of course and doubt it'll be a good idea for a third spell!  Besides which I'm sure ths season will be looked upon as a learning curve and Tinnion will be here at the start of next season minus our best players that started this one!!  going to be an interesting time for the chairman with I'm sure numerous calls for our loyal-servant's head and subsequent slump in outlays on season tickets next year?!

have we actually got any best players worth selling,apart from lita...... doh.gif

Guest bristolbred

Jordan hasn't exactly done marvels at Fratton Park!!.

He'll probably take us down a division, instead of getting us promoted!!,

banghead.gif

Archived