IGNORED

Is It Just Me

Pickle Rick

Is it just me or is it that our players who were at the club before the start of tinmans reign, i.e Coles, doherty etc never really show as much commitment and will to play for our club. Tinman must be doing quite a bit wrong behind the scenes. Surely?!?................

ranting.gif

We lack quality in play. At least Wilson gave us some entertainment!

I have backed Tinnion all season, but not now.

Coles and Doherty are probably seeing what most people can see, the club they love going down the pan big time!

then why don't they seem to be doing much to stop it? all they seem to do is get booked and give fouls away.Coles gave away todays foul for their goal, and doherty reacted second to the rebound off phillips.

Those two as far as i can muster have under achieved quite alot this season, if they love the club then surely commitment should,t be a factor regardless of who is manager.

Those two as far as i can muster have under achieved quite alot this season, if they love the club then surely commitment should,t be a factor regardless of who is manager.

Not really because if players aren't happy and are being left unhappy for one reason or another their performences will suffer. Some, if not all can tell that. I think Tins is being harsh and unreasonable in some respects

yes their performances may suffer, but their commitment should,t.

Of course it would. Commitment can suffer because although they love the club they can't be fully commited with problems in the back of their minds!! Especially problems involving the man (tins) who is managing them and constantly telling them what they should/shouldn't be doing.

They clearly aren't happy and commitment lowers along with morale.

They must sometimes think "What am i doing playing for someone who I perhaps don't like"

Archived