IGNORED

Mk Dons

Pickle Rick

Putting the Swindon game aside, whos going to be going to the Ex Wimbledon's hockey pitch?

I am, to laugh at the ground laugh.gif and to applaud the great Danny Wilson. I can only imagine the chants that are going to be heard, something along the lines of "Wilson in!"

Potentially there could be 1000 voices and a majority of unhappy fans, surely going to be a bit of banter floating around!!!

Putting the Swindon game aside, whos going to be going to the Ex Wimbledon's hockey  pitch?

I am, to laugh at the ground laugh.gif and to applaud the great Danny Wilson. I can only imagine the chants that are going to be heard, something along the lines of "Wilson in!"

Potentially there could be 1000 voices and a majority of unhappy fans, surely going to be a bit of banter floating around!!!

Um - fancy I will go. Not sure many fans will want to travel an awful lot further than I have to at the moment however. The current mood is not exactly 'lets spend the day in the car travelling to watch City'

Um - fancy I will go. Not sure many fans will want to travel an awful lot further than I have to at the moment however. The current mood is not exactly 'lets spend the day in the car travelling to watch City'

You never know, many people may be travelling to see Danny Wilson and protest for re-instatement!! Thats of course if the result at Swindon is poor.

Archived