IGNORED

Disgraceful City Players After Game At Bees

cheshire_red

How many fans did we take with us, anyone know or want to guess?

I saw a player, who will remain nameless, staggering around town at

4.00am Saturday/Sunday. The result of the match long forgotten by

then i'd expect.

a regular occurance all season,giving the obvious impression they don't give a ###### which has been obvious for most not all the players for some time now

How many fans did we take with us, anyone know or want to guess?

then i'd expect.

thers been a lot of team spirit this season,sadly not on the pitch!!

Why? It will only get removed as soon as the mods get hold of it. One of the usual suspects I suppose anyway.

When will people realise that these are footballers, young men earning more in a month than some of us earn in a year. They have no game on Sunday, so why shouldn't they be allowed to go out, get rat-arsed and stagger around town on a Saturday night at 4!!

then i'd expect.

Name the player or shut the hell up. Its unsubstantiated crap like this that causes the bad feeling. Like posted above if its true then there is no need to protect the player. He doesnt deserve to be a pro footballer.

Guest bcfc100

Hope that was meant to be sarcasm in your post taz! if not then its ok if these players don't do their job of putting in a good performance & trying to get 3 points only to go out on the raz using the money paid to them by the club & fans who pay most of their wages?! by all means go out if they have done the business, if not then they are just takin the mick out of the club who supposedly pay them very healthy wages.

i bet that a team like chesterfield would love this kind of lifestyle

YOUNG RICH UNDERACHEIVING SPOILT 'PROFESSIONALS' in my opinion

Why? It will only get removed as soon as the mods get hold of it. One of the usual suspects I suppose anyway.

When will people realise that these are footballers, young men earning more in a month than some of us earn in a year. They have no game on Sunday, so why shouldn't they be allowed to go out, get rat-arsed and stagger around town on a Saturday night at 4!!

Erm, what in public, infront of people who paid to watch that crap on Saturday?

Yes, nothing can stop from them from going out, but I'd be too ashamed to go out, infront of City fans who watched them put in little effort and no pride for the shirt, I think it's a disgrace.

They can get bolloxed as much as they want on a Saturday night, aslong as they put in some effort on Saturday afternoon, sadly, it won't happen.

Hope that was meant to be sarcasm in your post taz!

Nope. At the end of the day, it's their money, their lifestyle and their time. If they want to go out and (Am I naughty or what!) it up a wall then sobeit. They're the ones making arses out of themselves not us.

At the end of the day it's 2005 and not 1975. BCFC is not on it's own when it comes to things like this.

Do I agree with it? Not really but nothings going to change anyway.

Nope. At the end of the day, it's their money, their lifestyle and their time. If they want to go out and (Am I naughty or what!) it up a wall then sobeit. They're the ones making arses out of themselves not us.

You're wrong Taz, they are making arses out of us. That's the problem I have with this. They are out there getting wazzed up on our hard earned money. I don't really have a problem with players going out drinking normally but I think, after

they practically ended our season with a gutless performance, they could have

kept a bit of a low profile. Drink at home or go out local or something. dunno.gif

• Admin
Not too much wrong with being out on the lash after a Saturday game.

Fine....if you play for your local pub side, but these are supposed to be dedicted professional athletes. I wonder why those who get to the top and stay there (Beckham, Owen, Henry, Giggs, etc etc) have a very different lifestyle?

After the PFA awards last season, Henry was asked if he was off up the West End clubbing, his reply "No, I'm a professional footballer and I'm going home to bed" - this after drinking nothing stronger than mineral water.

Fine....if you play for your local pub side, but these are supposed to be dedicted professional athletes. I wonder why those who get to the top and stay there (Beckham, Owen, Henry, Giggs, etc etc) have a very different lifestyle?

After the PFA awards last season, Henry was asked if he was off up the West End clubbing, his reply "No, I'm a professional footballer and I'm going home to bed"  - this after drinking nothing stronger than mineral water.

Sadly though, the professionalism and self restraint which players like Henry display are in short supply in the English lower divisions. Sad but true.

Archived