IGNORED

Rich-tgsc Vs. Otib

Rich-TWSC-

Clash of the titans it isn't... Both teams are pretty much out of the Play-Off picture (Swindon 99% Bristol City 89%) and it would appear that no one, including myself seems to care a great deal about the result.

But c'mon we gots to have some banter on here haven't we? dunno.gif

Not that I'm ungrateful... I've enjoyed the arguments, digs and conversations with the majority of the posters over the last 11 or so months and it's a travesty that a Swindon vs. City match is to go by on OTIB without some sort of... well... anything! I'm not going into this fixture like you did on here for the Brentford game (I looked on OTIB at 2pm and not one discussion about the game)... I'm not the sort of person to write "We're going to win 4-0" repeatedly but damn it I will if I have too!

I hereby launch this matchday thread declaring war on all Bristol City fans for the day where I hope people will contribute in anyway that the forum allows!

Probable Swindon XI: Evans, Duke, O'Hanlon, HEYWOOD wink.gif , Jenkins, Smith, Miglioranzi, Igoe, Hewlett, Fallon & Parkin

Subs: Ifil, Book, Caton, Pook & Howard/Robinson

(Yeah I accidently missed Heywood out, it was noticed. Cheers)

Me too... and why not. We've got nothing to lose (metaphorically) ... I've been moaning all week but this is the last game of the season for Swindon (metaphorically) and I want was to fight (metaphorically) ... If certain players want contracts they've got to do the business against Bristol City.

Maybe Dave but.

Bristol City 4-1 Brentford

Bristol City 5-0 Stockport

Bristol City 4-1 MK Dons

Bristol City 4-0 Tranmere

Bristol City 5-1 Oldham

Torquay United 0-4 Bristol City

We've won 3-0 only twice in the league this season (and scored 4 in the FA Cup)... At least they've had these results... We haven't... Mind you we haven't lost 5-0... yet.

Thats weird, i put my internet explorer on and it seems that some wise guy has changed my homepage from the bristol city forum to the swindon town forum??

Oh no my mistake!! Swindon fans just seem to be taking over the bcfc forum!!

dunno.gifdunno.gifdunno.gif

Thats weird, i put my internet explorer on and it seems that some wise guy has changed my homepage from the bristol city forum to the swindon town forum??

Oh no my mistake!! Swindon fans just seem to be taking over the bcfc forum!!

dunno.gif  dunno.gif  dunno.gif

One thread, my friend, one thread.

I suppose with the game being practically worthless now the police have decided there will be no trouble so instead of having any police at the game to prevent the fans kicking off, lets get all the fans on their way down to the ground from the motorway instead with the speed cameras!!

Nothing better to bloody do if you ask me, their more interested in doing someone for going a few mph over the speed limit on the motorway than perhaps doing some proper work in protecting people etc!!

banghead.gifbanghead.gif

I suppose with the game being practically worthless now the police have decided there will be no trouble so instead of having any police at the game to prevent the fans kicking off, lets get all the fans on their way down to the ground from the motorway instead with the speed cameras!!

Nothing better to bloody do if you ask me, their more interested in doing someone for going a few mph over the speed limit on the motorway than perhaps doing some proper work in protecting people etc!!

banghead.gif  banghead.gif

It's potential money spinner. It'll won't be enforced again until another team with a fair bit of away support turn up.

Archived