IGNORED

Where's "don't Know How Lucky We Are" Thread Gone?

Slave to the rhythm

Well, someone for once tried to introduce something positive. And inevitably he was met by snide and insulting replies. The thread then degenerated into a slanging match. Bit ironic don't you think?

I would say that's part of the reason.

I sometimes think the whole forum should be taken off air - it's addictive, stops me doing my work and achieves little apart from misery for SL and BT at the hands of the internet equivalent of terrace boo boys.

I was just composing a reply to you wink.gif

Didn't the debt already exist when SL and co took over?

Not sure it was as large as it is now, but I can't say for certain. Maybe BCFC should do what the Rovers have just done, ie let some fans who are also accountants have a good look through the books for the last few years.

Not sure it was as large as it is now, but I can't say for certain. Maybe BCFC should do what the Rovers have just done, ie let some fans who are also accountants have a good look through the books for the last few years.

Why?

Owning Hargreaves Lansdown, I wouldn't imagine SL's short of a financial advisor or two wink.gif

Archived