IGNORED

Swindon Players On Bosmans This Summer

GrahamC

Interesting to read in this morning's WDP that Heywood, Igoe, Howard, Smith and Hewlett are all out of contract at Swindon this summer.

We know all about Hewlett but looking at their records Igoe, Smith and Howard look more likely scorers than any midfielder we have apart from Luke Wilkshire and whilst Heywood seems a donkey he would be a last resort for the first ball centre half type we need if we had no transfer funds this summer.

From my recollection of the game here Howard is left footed and delivers a good dead ball whilst Smith has scored a lot for them recently.

Anyway it will be interesting to see how those on this list who are actually tonight play.

Interesting to read in this morning's WDP that Heywood, Igoe, Howard, Smith and Hewlett are all out of contract at Swindon this summer.

We know all about Hewlett but looking at their records Igoe, Smith and Howard look more likely scorers than any midfielder we have apart from Luke Wilkshire and whilst Heywood seems a donkey he would be a last resort for the first ball centre half type we need if we had no transfer funds this summer.

From my recollection of the game here Howard is left footed and delivers a good dead ball whilst Smith has scored a lot for them recently.

Anyway it will be interesting to see how those on this list who are actually tonight play.

All but Howard will play.

Igoe - on his day yes... Very good player.

Hewlett - Have him

Howard - Have him... Big-Headed, Overweight prima-donna

Smith - Nothing special but I hope we can keep hold of him

Heywood - Too many bad days than good.

Archived