IGNORED

Swindon Town Vs. Bristol City

Rich-TWSC-

Kick-Off approaches... Instead of loads of seperate "goal" posts try doing a matchday thread so it doesn't clog up the forum!

SWINDON LINE-UP

Rhys Evans

Steve Jenkins

Matt Heywood

Sean O'Hanlon

Jerel Ifil

Sammy Igoe

Stefani Miglioranzi

Grant Smith

Brian Howard

Sam Parkin

Rory Fallon

--------------

Steve Book

David Duke

Michael Pook

Ben Wells

Andy Caton

Kick-Off approaches... Instead of loads of seperate "goal" posts try doing a matchday thread so it doesn't clog up the forum!

SWINDON LINE-UP

Rhys Evans

Steve Jenkins

Matt Heywood

Sean O'Hanlon

Jerel Ifil

Sammy Igoe

Stefani Miglioranzi

Grant Smith

Brian Howard

Sam Parkin

Rory Fallon

--------------

Steve Book

David Duke

Michael Pook

Ben Wells

Andy Caton

why you not going along then rich,before u ask no I'm not going cus i cant bear to watch our rovers style whoosh ball game at the moment its embarrasing

Is that on the pre-match comments Rich??? city.gif

No it's actually on "Why America was so reluctant to enter WWII"

But pre-match comments would see me talking about Andy King picking an attack based XI... Oh and the fact that these are the only players we've got availiable (other than frozen out players)

But pre-match comments would see me talking about Andy King picking an attack based XI... Oh and the fact that these are the only players we've got availiable (other than frozen out players)

Sounds like us is this going to be an entertaining match then Rich or a pile of poo city.gif

should be 'why are swindon so reluctant to win promotion'

what sort of job it that meant to help u get neway.

Sounds like us is this going to be an entertaining match then Rich or a pile of poo city.gif

One would hope both teams will give it there all but Swindon haven't won a "must-win" game this season and alot of fans see this a "must-win"

Depends on how our midfield decide to perform today.

One would hope both teams will give it there all but Swindon haven't won a "must-win" game this season and alot of fans see this a "must-win"

Depends on how our midfield decide to perform today.

Don't think we have either Rich. Bournemouth was a "must win" for us and look what happened?? sad.gif

Don't think we have either Rich. Bournemouth was a "must win" for us and look what happened?? sad.gif

As was our home fixture against Bournemouth... And we conceded a goal from the bloomin' kick-off.

banghead.gifsad.gifranting.gif

CITY XI

Phillips

Carey

Fortune

Orr

Smith

Wilkshire

Doherty

Golbourne

Cotterill

Lita

Brooker

-----------

Skuse

Brown

Bell

Heffernan

Murray

no worries about that with us tonight

How is that not a good line-up?

At least you haven't got Jerel Ifil at left back... Everyone at Swindon is stunned at his plight... 3 loan spells over 2 seasons and he was good in all of them!

Not as bad as the Dinning saga though!

Archived