IGNORED

Words Of A Wise Man!

Irishred

"People are sick of excuses now we are running out of them anyway. Results don't lie and the table doesn't lie. Our performance levels have not been good enough. Everyone at this club needs to look at themselves and ask whether they are giving 100% to the football club. I am not sure all the players can say they are. That is a crime in itself. How many chances should a player get. You can bring a horse to water but you cannot make it drink. All they have to do is come into training every single day with the attitude of trying to help the team improve. It is not about individuals. You can have the most talented players in the world but if you do not play as a team, I guarantee you will win absolutely nothing. Every player should be fighting for their place at this club. It is all right having a laugh in the dressing room but maybe there has been too much laughter. You can go too far the other way. What matters is what happens on the pitch. We have talented players at this club, that is obvious, but talent without work rate and pride is a waste of time."

The words of the great Roy Keane - so,so appropriate for Bristol City. These words should be pinned to the door of the dressing room at Ashton Gate. The players have to accept responsibility for the dismal performances over the past few months and stop rubbing our noses in the c@#p they dish up week in week out. ranting.gif

"People are sick of excuses now we are running out of them anyway. Results don't lie and the table doesn't lie. Our performance levels have not been good enough. Everyone at this club needs to look at themselves and ask whether they are giving 100% to the football club. I am not sure all the players can say they are. That is a crime in itself. How many chances should a player get. You can bring a horse to water but you cannot make it drink. All they have to do is come into training every single day with the attitude of trying to help the team improve. It is not about individuals. You can have the most talented players in the world but if you do not play as a team, I guarantee you will win absolutely nothing. Every player should be fighting for their place at this club. It is all right having a laugh in the dressing room but maybe there has been too much laughter. You can go too far the other way. What matters is what happens on the pitch. We have talented players at this club, that is obvious, but talent without work rate and pride is a waste of time."

The words of the great Roy Keane - so,so appropriate for Bristol City. These words should be pinned to the door of the dressing room at Ashton Gate. The players have to accept responsibility for the dismal performances over the past few months and stop rubbing our noses in the c@#p they dish up week in week out. ranting.gif

As the great Holloway once stated "Our season starts tomorrow" razz.gif

Archived