IGNORED

How Many

BCFC Taunton

Which means the mighty Swindon only had 4/4500 fans there !

laugh.gif  laugh.gif  razz.gif  razz.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

Fair enough.

But Swindon have never called themselves a big club, were not disillusioned with that... Realistic Swindon fans knows what's possible.

That has been the case all season... Our season is over, people don't want to witness a nothing match on a rainy night. Some your fans fans have stated the exact same.

You have more fans than Swindon therefore still getting an expectedly good gate.

Fair enough.

But Swindon have never called themselves a big club, were not disillusioned with that... Realistic Swindon fans knows what's possible.

That has been the case all season... Our season is over, people don't want to witness a nothing match on a rainy night. Some your fans fans have stated the exact same.

You have more fans than Swindon therefore still getting an expectedly good gate.

that may change soon,gates will drop down to between 8-9,000 soon the way things are going

Yeah, between 1500-1800. More tha I expected anyway.

The game was good. Doherty was our MOM in my opinion. They had more chances than us, mainly to do with the fact that they had more and better crosses put into the box than we did. Leroy went close with the overhead kick.

Defence was sound, Phillips pulled off that quality save which hit the inside of the post. All in all, considering our season is over, the players put in the required workrate.

Again, Doherty was exceptionaly good.

Yeah, between 1500-1800. More tha I expected anyway.

The game was good. Doherty was our MOM in my opinion. They had more chances than us, mainly to do with the fact that they had more and better crosses put into the box than we did. Leroy went close with the overhead kick.

Defence was sound, Phillips pulled off that quality save which hit the inside of the post. All in all, considering our season is over, the players put in the required workrate.

Again, Doherty was exceptionaly good.

Don't forget Fortune's tackle.

the bloke next to me counted the city fans there last night and he reckons there was 1762 city fans there!

which means 25.2% of the crowd was city fans!

swindon are such a massive club! 5215 swindon fans for a local derby!

loads!

city.gif  dunno.gif

To be fair their 5000 created more noise than ashton gate has this season!

Archived