IGNORED

Rory Fallon

TomBCFCUK

Who else agrees with me that rory fallon is worth signing at the end of the season if any of are strikers do leave fallon was quality last night jut couldnt find the net but he was there best player i thought but a mile,I'm surprissed they let him go onloan to yeovil a few weeks ago.

Guest markreynolds1986

Not a fan of the guy , he's done well against us in two games , but like the swindle guy said i think thats as good as he gets..

On most accounts i think the best word to sum him up would be " DONKEY " , don't think hes hated as much as David Duke though ? ( Confrimation required )

or even Andy King

Who else agrees with me that rory fallon is worth signing at the end of the season if any of are strikers do leave fallon was quality last night jut couldnt find the net but he was there best player i thought but a mile,I'm surprissed they let him go onloan to yeovil a few weeks ago.

That is a joke right?

He may have played well for moments against us but not in a million years.

I doubt our resources could stretch to the cow's arse and banjo needed for him to practice with. Though perhaps we could find a barn door somewhere for him to aim at.

Haha, he's awful. As TomF said, we don't need someone who can't convert 3/4 simple headers. I know several Swindon fans who will back me up on that, including one who I was talking to on the way out of the ground last night. Plus, we don't need another striker!!!!! Someone who can cross a bloody ball would be much higher on my list!

Fallon - NO GO

Good god no!

Simply because we don't create nearly enough chances for his ability. If last night was anything to go by double figures would seem an average for his chances to goals ratio.

I walked into work laughing today (I work in Swindon) not because I was felt like bragging about our performance but becuase I can safely say I have never seen so many "sitters" wasted in a game. We should have been put out to seed by half time and the fact that Brooker with a flick header nearly won it at the death seemed to make if funnier.

Good perfomancse by Tommy Doc, Dave Cotterill, Scott Globourne Leroy Lita and although not a big fan Clayton Fortune played well at times, making a soaking bearable.

Still totally light weight at centre half and accross the team (we all knew that), still gave the ball away to much especially first half although did improve secound half and played more football on the deck (a nice concept which I liked). Many will disagree but I cannnot say a draw was a fair result becuase in my view it clearly was not. For the life of me I caanot understand why Louis Carey was brough back. Not much alledged Chamopinship experience on display last night.

Finaly I also fail to see where all the long balls from Swindon came from, that Brian Tinnion refered to Radio Bristol. I could of sworn it was good wing play and crosses into the box that Parkin and Fallon failed to convert but then I would appear to have been wathching a different game for some time.

Heres to the future!

good player yes, but the point about players like him they thrive on

good service from crosses and set peices and alan shearer would struggle

to score for city at times this season due that very thing! lack of service.

just think if brooker had better crosses and attacked the ball head on instead

of getting it from the channels with his back to goal then he would score more

than he has done.

Archived