IGNORED

Demand On Badge!

Pickle Rick

To everyone who is concerened, to really let SteveL know how much we don't want the new badge, post a topic to SteveL himself and tell him that the robin/original badge is the best!

Hopefully if this comes together then he might just give us a good answer to why he thinks a new badge which may only be used for just one season is to be used!

For example just post in on the SteveL section and say something simple along the lines of "Why the new badge, why not something we all want? - The ROBIN perhaps!"

This can be done in protest and if we post similar questions all in batch he might get the point and answer with good reason.

city.gif

Its a badge for god sake. I think its time to leave this alone. I was sat near steve L lastnight at swindon and the guy is really feeling the pain about this season as much as we do. If people keep going at him he might call it a day and then BCFC will be in a right mess. Get over it!!!! its not about kits and badges its about football

its not about kits and badges its about football

so why is he concentrating on the badge.

Why pretend to be happy about things when you clearly aren't? If players put as much effort in as last night we could maybe be a few places higher, obviously that isn't down to SL.

But the things that are to do with him do not make me happy, so why not voice our opinions? The petition is being signed by the ones who aren't in favour with the badge with a range of reasons so we'll leave this alone until a proper time to (maybe at the end of the season) with the people who do not wish to have the badge.

Afterall, it isn't a good thing when the one main reason for being chairman of a club is because of the money.

Its a badge for god sake. I think its time to leave this alone. I was sat near steve L lastnight at swindon and the guy is really feeling the pain about this season as much as we do. If people keep going at him he might call it a day and then BCFC will be in a right mess. Get over it!!!! its not about kits and badges its about football

i never expected us to go up this year and i would like to have been proved

wrong, it has been one long pre-season type of year for me and letting the dust settle i feel tins will sort it out

in the summer and will do ok next

term, but i hope he gets a new no.2. but for the reasons i just stated with

not expecting us to go up the badge issue is important to me.

the chairman has done wonders for this club yes and i apreshiate that but

for ever 100 things he does well people will pick out the 1 or 2 mistakes.

now i feel the new badge is a mistake and loads of people not just city fans

agree with this, all we are asking is don't change the badge just yet and

go for a more indepth look at what the fans like or other designs that may

suite it is the way it is being pushed through that is annoying a lot of people.

We had the choise to chose the new robin mascots name so why have

we been ignored concerning the badge 98% of city fans do not want it.

as for calling for tins head it has been frustrating but give it another year

i guess our own downfall was too much expectancy in his first season in charge

with re-building a new team, it does put a panic pressure on players mabe why

we have been better away from home this season.

my point is carry on tins and steve but scrap that new sodding badge, please to some it is only a badge

to others it is a sybol for people to wear with pride hense the hotile response to it's change a lot may well buy the shirts with the new badge

on it as they feel they are supporting the club but i'm sure they will

dislike that badge doh.gif

i never expected us to go up this year and i would like to have been proved

wrong, it has been one long pre-season type of year for me and letting the dust settle i feel tins will sort it out

in the summer and will do ok next

term, but i hope he gets a new no.2. but for the reasons i just stated with

not expecting us to go up the badge issue is important to me.

the chairman has done wonders for this club yes and i apreshiate that but

for ever 100 things he does well people will pick out the 1 or 2 mistakes.

now i feel the new badge is a mistake and loads of people not just city fans

agree with this, all we are asking is don't change the badge just yet and

go for a more indepth look at what the fans like or other designs that may

suite it is the way it is being pushed through that is annoying a lot of people.

We had the choise to chose the new robin mascots name so why have

we been ignored concerning the badge 98% of city fans do not want it.

as for calling for tins head it has been frustrating but give it another year

i guess our own downfall was too much expectancy in his first season in charge

with re-building a new team, it does put a panic pressure on players mabe why

we have been better away from home this season.

my point is carry on tins and steve but scrap that new sodding badge, please to some it is only a badge

to others it is a sybol for people to wear with pride hense the hotile response to it's change a lot may well buy the shirts with the new badge

on it as they feel they are supporting the club but i'm sure they will

dislike that badge doh.gif

Cheers mate that just about sums up my whole opinion on this season. Danny Wilson didn't exactly do much better in his first season just like Tins. I am 100% with you and say give him another season at least to build his own foundation so that perhaps we can judge him once he feels he has his own players with his own mould in which he feels can compete for promotion. Sure we have good players now but Tinnion is still building! GIVE THE MAN TIME!

Secondly on the badge, its not just a little emblem on the shirt, its far more! If we disagree we should be showing our diagreement in great numbers. We should be doing everything and anything to build the numbers with things such as the petition. Whoever set that up I thank biggrin.gif , but as far as we go about Lansdown, I'd say that he has got to be by far the best chairman we have had in the past years and without him we wouldn't be where we are now, i think if he wasn't here we would be in a financial battle at the least and their wouldn't be as much ambition. Its just he is making a mistake with the badge idea. People are intitled to their opinion, especially the fans!!!

Make yours count.

city.gif

ranting.gifranting.gifranting.gifranting.gifranting.gifranting.gifranting.gifranting.gifranting.gifranting.gifranting.gif

the new badge is crap.....we all know that

Steve L cares about the club...thats obvious city.gif so lets get behind him

lets be honest, Mr Gould and his cronies have probabally already ordered god knows how much tat with the new badge on for the shop anyway

they are not going to stick it all on ebay are they

i think it sucks, but it looks like it is here for at least next season.

will have to think twice about buying the new shirt though....still could be worse, it could be pink !!!

cool-smiley-013.gifcool-smiley-013.gifcool-smiley-013.gif

Yes i would because to me the club is more than a badge

the badge is the figure head of the club and by having a tacky cheap

badge that will show lack of pride and make us look like the badge

tacky cheap doh.gif

the club needs to survive partly on merchandise now as a fan i wouldn't

buy anything with that badge on so it effects the club in it's pocket

not that i really want hit the club in the pocket but i just don't like

the badge and it will look awful on our shirts.

imagine the sale figures if the robin returned to our shirts.

Guest monster red
the badge is the figure head of the club and by having a tacky cheap

badge that will show lack of pride and make us look like the badge

tacky cheap  doh.gif

the club needs to survive partly on merchandise now as a fan i wouldn't

buy anything with that badge on so it effects the club in it's pocket

not that i really want hit the club in the pocket but i just don't like

the badge and it will look awful on our shirts.

imagine the sale figures if the robin returned to our shirts.

I couldnt care about the badge! fancy making such a fuss over nothing handbags.gif

Guest monster red
that is your choice not to care and my choice to care rolleyes.gif

sorry that colour  handbags.gif does not suite me  wink.gif

I understand your point but just think there are bigger issues to address at our club rather than "A Badge" .

It's going to happen and you cant stop it so let it go. I can only assume you have too much spare time on yours hands to be so involved with THE BADGE rolleyes.gif

I understand your point but just think there are bigger issues to address at our club rather than "A Badge" .

It's going to happen and you cant stop it so let it go. I can only assume you have too much spare time on yours hands to be so involved with THE BADGE  rolleyes.gif

we can't change what is going on on the pitch but some won't let that go sad.gif

it is the way the badge is being pushed through rather than the change but

next to nothing on consoltation about it but the club asked the fans to vote about a sodding robin macott name doh.gif

that is what's putting peoples backs up.

as for my time i'm lucky enough to work for myself so yeah i get bored laugh.gif

It's going to happen and you cant stop it so let it go. I can only assume you have too much spare time on yours hands to be so involved with THE BADGE  rolleyes.gif

Yes, there may be issues to do with other things but there are a lot of people who care more than others in certain areas. The badge is what most people are going to relate the club too, especially fans from other clubs. The likes of Rovers (pirate on badge), Swansea (swan on badge), West Ham (hammers on badge) etc, have what people relate them to on their badge. Why should we just let it go?

Yes i will buy the shirt no matter what badge we have only because i'm a city fan and i always buy the new strips anyway, but surely if we had the Robin we would sell many more and out of sense make more money on merchandise.

The Robin relates to Bristol City more than most, not a cruddy ship/castle thing!!

If fans had the choice the Robin would be back.

I know what sort of badge i'd prefer whistling.gif , ROBIN hint hint!

Archived