IGNORED

Now That We Can't Make It

A Horse With No Name

Who would everyone like to see miss out on the play offs out of Sheff. Wed. Brentford, Hartlepool, and Bournemouth? Tranmere are already there so one will be unlucky. For me, I'd love to see Wednesday miss out, and for us to do it to them on the final day of the season. Bournemouth deserve it purely for being the best team to visit the Gate this season, Hartlepool because I still feel guilty about last years play offs, and Brentford because I respect what Allen has done with the resources available to him.

Iwant Sheffield Wednesday to WIN the play-off's! Why? simple, with Sturrock in charge for a full season they would be favourites to go up automatically next season.

Brentford and Bournemouth are unable to spend a penny and therefore are less of a threat for automatic. Tranmere, their Rivals Editor has indicated that they have gambled everything on this season, no promotion and Hume, Dagnell and a few other of their talented younger players will have to be sold. Hartlepool, good management team, play-off's quite likely again in 2006.

If Pooles fail, the transfer listed Nelson will want to move. Hull had 100k refused, but may offer more now their promotion looks likely. City may have to offer 150-200k to get Nelson but he would be as good a buy as Brooker.

If Pooles fail, the transfer listed Nelson will want to move. Hull had 100k refused, but may offer more now their promotion looks likely. City may have to offer 150-200k to get Nelson but he would be as good a buy as Brooker.

a good a buy as Brooker? He wasn't a "good" buy. Granted he is a class player but we way over paid for him, when you look at the amount other forwards have sold for.

Don't get me wrong I like Brooker and think he is an important part of our team but we did over pay for him.

a good a buy as Brooker?  He wasn't a "good" buy.  Granted he is a class player but we way over paid for him, when you look at the amount other forwards have sold for.

Don't get me wrong I like Brooker and think he is an important part of  our team but we did over pay for him.

One third the cost of Peacock.

got to be sheff weds

mind you we may not make the play off's ourselfs but the way sheffield are

playing they could get pushed out by bournemouth & hartlepool and they

may well have to beat us to make the play off's and if they don't that would

be fantastic thing to see them not make it at the hands of bristol city

just to see the look on lee peacocks face keeping him in this division with

us would be worth the trip.

3rd tranmere 75

4th brentford 69

5th sheff weds 68

6th hartlepool 67

7th bournemouth 66

8th bristol city 60

if they don't that would be fantastic thing to see them not make it at the hands of bristol city just to see the look on lee peacocks face keeping him in this division with

us would be worth the trip.

too true, money grabbing ######*t,,, my mate at uni, his sister babysits lee peacock's kid, and apparently he's out on the town many nights of the week. In one essence, i don't think he'd care as long as his pay check didn't bounce.

I think I want Sheffield Wednesday out of the league next season as I fear they could dominate next, as the other guy mentioned, a whole season under Sturrock at this level will be curtains for the rest of us.

looks like a tasty run in which we could effect.

can't see sheffield winning all 4 of their last games not with

hull still in with a slim shout of the title.

a nervy last day is on the cards for a few teams there.

sheffs run in

hartlepool

stockport

hull

bristol city

brentfords run in

bradford

wrexham

huddersfield

luton

hartlepools run in

sheff weds

doncaster

walsall

bournemouth

bournemouth run in

chesterfield

peterborough

bradford

hartlepool

too true, money grabbing ######*t,,, my mate at uni, his sister babysits lee peacock's kid, and apparently he's out on the town many nights of the week. In one essence, i don't think he'd care as long as his pay check didn't bounce.

yeah he had a season ticket down town in the works and the piza hut w00t.gif

sheffs run in

hartlepool

stockport

hull

bristol city

2 months ago, when you look at that, Hertlepool, Us and Hull are going for promotion and Stockport are fighting to avoid relegation.

NOW, it looks like we got nothing to play for, Stockport are down, Hull are near enough promoted. It's only the Hartlepool game that is any concern for Sheff Wed in my opinion.

2 months ago, when you look at that, Hertlepool, Us and Hull are going for promotion and Stockport are fighting to avoid relegation.

NOW, it looks like we got nothing to play for, Stockport are down, Hull are near enough promoted. It's only the Hartlepool game that is any concern for Sheff Wed in my opinion.

true.

for obvious reasons hartlepool will want to win.

stockport can't see them beating sheffield granted.

hull still got a shout at the title so they will keep at it.

as for us if we take tinnion's word where he said he wants to win

every game now, then going by that sheffield will find it tough but realistcally as you have said it may not go that way. doh.gif

Perhaps I'm just one of those happy-clappy, never-give-up-hope types....

but I can still see it possible for us to be going to Sheffied Weds, needing Hartlepool to beat Bournemouth, and us to win by two goals (or similar). If we win tomorrow, and Bournmouth lose, then I might not be the only insane optomist around!

Or am I just deluding myself, because I've said to my mates at work that we'd sneak into the playoffs right at the end after everybody had given up hope...?

Dan city.gif

Brentford.

There pitch is a disgrace, presumably deliberately to siut their aerial game. At half-time last week they had a single groundsman working on the divots (if they were to flat I think he was raising them). Their "football" is not good to watch - not that many bother to turn up.

Effective at home, but in the long term bad for football, whatever the division, and while the results may look good on Martin Allen's CV, there wouldn't be too many fans of West Ham or wherever he goes next wanting to watch it,

Archived