IGNORED

Jakki Dzeikanowski

Pickle Rick

I was having a conversation with my workmates and Jakki Dzeikanowski popped up. I asked where did he go on from city and no one knew!! From what i kno we actually bought him from Celtic for peanuts!!!

1. But what happened when he left, where did he go?

2. Career stats?

3. Anyone have the knowlage on international caps?

4. Wander what he's up to these days........ dunno.gif

Sorry if people know but it was a while ago for me now! If you know any of these answers it would be a great help not just for me but many others who know of him but not of what happened to him after City..........

city.gif

Guest TinmansCulturedLeftPeg

Celtic bought Jacki from some Polish side for 650k back in the mid 80's,I think one of their scouts saw Jacki score four goals in a European Cup tie....we bought him for something like 250k in the early 90's,he was supposedly past his prime and an alcoholic crackhead by then,but he did the business for us smile.gif

I heard that he got on v.well with Frank McAvennie in Scotland,hardly suprising smile.gif

Jacki was super-skillfull in training,great on the training ground (when he turned up) even with no effort,outrageous ball control apparently....

Guest North Street

I met Jacki last year in Poland at the hotel Katowice before Englands game v Poland last September.Top bloke off the pitch as well who introduced the City fans present to his family and took time to have photos taken before returning to his meal.He was not sure what division City were in and his recollection of Tinnion was he was left footed.Unlike many ex pros who have ballooned he looked like he could still play.

I met Jacki last year in Poland at the hotel Katowice before Englands game v Poland last September.Top bloke off the pitch as well who introduced the City fans present to his family and took time to have photos taken before returning to his meal.He was not sure what division City were in and his recollection of Tinnion was he was left footed.Unlike many ex pros who have ballooned he looked like he could still play.

well doesn't he play in the masters football tournaments for Eastern Europe???

Try here:

What he's doing now

and here:

Stats

Thanks Simply Red, so he is now involved in the youth basis in the Polish national team and helped or is still helping UEFA being a ambassidor.

But what about where he went after City?

From what i thought he didn't retire though?!?

Anyone know if he played for anyone else after City?

Cheers for the info so far i bet its helped many City fans with the legend that is Dzeikanowski!

city.gif

Archived