IGNORED

Today's E.p

Tipps

Has us linked with signing Dele Adebola from Coventry, his contracts up in the summer and depending on what division Coventry find themselves in, he may not be retained.

Personally, not someone I would really be looking to sign but then he fits the bill regarding Tins wanting some "big players" in, being 6ft 3".

S.L goes on to say that although he won't rule out paying out transfer fee's, it won't be large amounts.

But he does recognise the need to bring in around 4 players during the summer to get the squad up to 24.

Discussions will also take place with Doc, Coles and Wilkshire, who will all have a year left on their contract come the summer and being over 24 years old, the club need to know what the players are looking towards.

Also, Coppell (reading boss), Cotterill (Burnley boss) and Hollowhead (QPR boss) were in attendance against Swindon and thought to be looking at possible transfer targets.

Has us linked with signing Dele Adebola from Coventry, his contracts up in the summer and depending on what division Coventry find themselves in, he may not be retained.

Personally, not someone I would really be looking to sign but then he fits the bill regarding Tins wanting some "big  players" in, being 6ft 3".

S.L goes on to say that although he won't rule out paying out transfer fee's, it won't be large amounts.

But he does recognise the need to bring in around 4 players during the summer to get the squad up to 24.

Discussions will also take place with Doc, Coles and Wilkshire, who will all have a year left on their contract come the summer and being over 24 years old, the club need to know what the players are looking towards.

Also, Coppell (reading boss), Cotterill (Burnley boss) and Hollowhead (QPR boss) were in attendance against Swindon and thought to be looking at possible transfer targets.

I can remember us being linked with Adebola when we were last in division one.

Personally, not someone I would really be looking to sign but then he fits the bill regarding Tins wanting some "big  players" in, being 6ft 3".

According to today's WDP City are interested in Grant Smith as well as Matt Heywood (a repeat of yesterday's story from the Evil Post) from Swindle. Grant Smith is 24 yr old Scottish midfielder, not sure where in midfield he plays though. Sheff Wed and Rotherham are also 'rumoured' to be after him.

Also, Hollowhead and Coppell were meant to be watching Sam Parkin with a view to a summer purchase.

I don't think we need Adebola to be honest, in my opinion attack isn't our problem and doesn't need strengthening. A left footed, left winger and a ball winning centre half are what's needed.

Don't you just love the 'rumour' mill and to think the season isn't even over yet !!

I don't think we need Adebola to be honest, in my opinion attack isn't our problem and doesn't need strengthening. A left footed, left winger and a ball winning centre half are what's needed.

Hear bloody hear. Where people get this rubbish from I've no idea, but signing Adebola would be an expensive mistake and waste.

2 out of Nelson/Evatt/Heywood and a Left winger please, with a side order of left back.

Nibor

Archived