IGNORED

Play-offs Not Impossible

Rob_BCFC

After seeing today's results the play-offs look a lot more reachable. All we need is for Brentford and Sheffield Wednesday to lose two of their last games. Brentford also have an extra game in hand which is an extra chance for them to lose. This means though, that we must win all of our games left over.

Extremely unlikely though sad.gif defensive frailties have cost us dear this season especailly at library Ashton Gate shutup.gif If Butler had of been replaced with a decent centre half things may of been different.

My thoughts on this season..........A shambles banghead.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gif

Sheff Wed as they play us I suppose possible, but clutching at straws I suspect.

I keep on saying that the teams around us aint doing to well,,, a 1-0 win for us, it makes the league look slightly better, although we MUST win every game from now on (just stating the obvious), it aint over till its over. Hopefully it'll be a win in Cardiff on the last game of the season

But, most fans on here, being very critical and negative towards our end of season, thought our season was over a few games ago.

CITY TILL I DIE...

KEEP THE FAITH...

i will still think we can do it right up to the fat lady sings

city.gif  city.gif

Didn't Danny Wilson say that last year the season would go to the wire and look what happend....... it did......we blew it and that's why I don't think it's on for this season..... Just look at our general form.....

So we won today...... Well done Bristol City.... but as I have said before.... we must be playing for pride now eh?

Guest alex1089

I really hope tins dosent come out with a big "we'll keep going for these playoffs and we'll fight on" He should just keep it between himself and the players and not us fans because i just hate it when he does it. Playoffs, maybe.

as i put in another post there is a slim chance if others mess up

brentford need 4 more points and sheff 5 to be sure

of a play off spot.

we can still do it but it is a tall order.

Barnsley 2 - 2 Oldham

Bradford 4 - 1 Brentford

Bristol City 1 - 0 Wrexham

Chesterfield 2 - 3 Bournemouth

Huddersfield 2 - 2 Colchester

Hull 0 - 0 Swindon

Hull are promoted

Luton 1 - 0 MK Dons

Peterborough 0 - 2 Walsall

Stockport 2 - 4 Doncaster

Torquay 1 - 0 Port Vale

Tranmere 0 - 0 Blackpool

Friday

Hartlepool Utd 3 - 0 Sheff Wed

1 Luton 91 P

2 Hull 86 P

---------------------------

3 Tranmere 76

4 Hartlepool Utd 70

5 Bournemouth 69

6 Brentford 69

---------------------------

7 Sheff Wed 68

8 Bristol City 63

brentfords run in

wrexham

huddersfield

luton

sheffs run in

stockport

hull

bristol city

http://www.bcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Match...,,10327,00.html

After seeing today's results the play-offs look a lot more reachable. All we need is for Brentford and Sheffield Wednesday to lose two of their last games. Brentford also have an extra game in hand which is an extra chance for them to lose. This means though, that we must win all of our games left over.

You must be a farmer with a bl..dy great bale of hay. GO ON KEEP CLUTCHING AT THOSE STRAWS. sleeping.gif Daft ot what

Well, Swindon are now officially eliminated, and Wednesday have slipped from 4th to 7th in just over a week, so nothing's impossible!

hahahaha I think you were the only person in the world considering us "in it" today then! We gave up weeks ago!

Possible, not likely... If Brentford win or draw their game in hand I'd be very suprised if you made it through.

The Bournemouth result must have been sickening for you.

I've been saying it's still on all over the last two weeks! Nice to see a few are still positive. What I don't agree with is the idea that results went our way today and it now looks more possible. OK, we won, which is vital, but bournemouth winning was a terrible blow! We needed two teams to slip up completely. Instead, they've all taken turns at winning- which is bad for us.

We were chasing 67. Now its 69. Our chances have slimmed this wknd.

But here's hoping weds, and either bournemouth or brentford lose all their games and we pick up 9 points. dance.gif

It`s over.

It was over weeks ago.

We will be lucky to get 3 points in the last three games.

9?

You`re `avin a larf

The voice of reality, well said.Terrible home form has cost us this time. sad.gif

I've been saying it's still on all over the last two weeks! Nice to see a few are still positive.

Personally, I'd call them delusional. dunno.gif People who accept that City aren't going to get into the play offs aren't being negative. They are simply being realistic.

Guest monster red

Please tell me at what point this season we have looked like stringing a decent run of results together dunno.gif Stop dreaming the season was finished after the Bournmouth game. Look forward to the likes of Southend and Yeovil next season w00t.gif Joy!!

Nevermind eh!.....always next season sleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gif

O.K a fient hope MAY still exsist.(Brentford seem to be the one with the hardest run in)A decider at Hillsborough would be interesting (didnt Q.P.R. do it there last season) and insure the Red Army mobilized north.

A certain Mr Wilson may have something to say on that dream, even if we got there Super Lee Peacock may be lurking ph34r.gif

Wilson and or Leapy could still put the final nail in our season snack.gif Ironic eh w00t.gif

A decider at Hillsborough would be interesting (didnt Q.P.R. do it there last season) and insure the Red Army mobilized north.

yes they did, but they went up automatically, sheff wed did us no favours last season, draw at home, stop our 11 winning streak, and lose to qpr which meant we had 3rd place again. apparently we've only got the top teir again for the away match at the end of the season.

"They also have an extra game in hand which is an extra chance for them to lose" ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? That has to be the quote of the season biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif . What are you on mate dunno.gif

Archived