IGNORED

Fifa 2004

myoudale

just woundering how people are getting on with that

at the moment i just got promoted to premiership signed defoe, fletcher, wes brown, cannavaro, seaman, goodfellow, cristiano ronaldo, sinama pongal but trying to keep most of the city players

Mike

In the Prem (Man U currently in Div 1 :wacko: ) Signed Jermaine Defoe, Alan Smith, Keith Gillespie, Joe Cole, Nicky Butt, Tim Howard, Celestine Babayaro (although sold him off) Rob Earnshaw (complete cack), and Quniton Fortune.

Last time I went on it though, the PS2 froze, lost quite a bit of data and not bothered with it since.

Guest DANBOY_BCFC

Being a Pro Evo man I wasnt prepared to give FIFA 2004 the light of day until I heard it had nationwide teams. Got promoted signed Bobby Zamora, Shaun Wright-Phillips and Cristiano Ronaldo. Thought the game was the best footy game id played. Not played it now since before Christmas, my girlfriend got me Pro Evo 3 for Xmas and it is the best footy game ever, FIFA doesnt even compare. I have just edited the City team on and taking the football world by storm!

Fifa 2004 did give me laughs though! Peacock with long black hair and Joe Burnell with cornrows! Not forgetting A white Mark Walters playing for Rovers!!!

Archived