IGNORED

New Badge

Wilksi

Guest sprout1883

I think anyone could have come up with a better design then the "creator" did.

I mean they copied Glos CCC badge. Great peice of original work there

I think anyone could have come up with a better design then the "creator" did.

I mean they copied Glos CCC badge. Great peice of original work there

yeah agreed laugh.gif

nothing original about that badge every sports club in the south west

area has used or still using it.

bring back the robin.

Is it just me or is anyone else really bored of the whole badge issue?  It's changing OK???

who said it's changing? By the looks of things the board are questioning it slightly. I'm fighting it till the end, I don't care what you or anyone else says, I will still fight for it not to be given the go ahead.

Is it just me or is anyone else really bored of the whole badge issue?  It's changing OK???

yeah i'm bored of that the club do not listen to the fans

i'm bored of being taken for granted as a paying customer.

if your happy to just take it then OK! i'm not and others will

keep takling about issues they are concerned with and if it bores

you don't read it.

If i don't like the new badge

I wont buy the shirt

Simple snack.gif

fair shout to you, i feel the same as i can't wear somthing i don't

like or belive in, which i have done since the crest came on to the

shirts, in the mid 70's as a small boy my old man took me to ashton gate and

i grew up with the robin badge and to me that will always be bristol city.

the new badge won't stop me watching the team but it will stop me from what

i buy from the club in merchandise the point is not just the change it is

a poor design and lack of consultation with the customer (the fans) which

has annoyed people.

everyone from city to other clubs fans think it is a joke badge sad.gif

who said it's changing? By the looks of things the board are questioning it slightly. I'm fighting it till the end, I don't care what you or anyone else says, I will still fight for it not to be given the go ahead.

The club have said its changing. It is changing. It will be on the shirts next year.

There is nothing to fight for. Nothing can change.

And yes, I am getting a little bored of the badge issue in answer to the original question.

The club have said its changing.  It is changing.  It will be on the shirts next year.

There is nothing to fight for.  Nothing can change.

And yes, I am getting a little bored of the badge issue in answer to the original question.

that is a fair comment, but if bored with it don't read or reply to

it, i guess by now by the title of the thread you know what your going

to get. Some are not bothered about the change and a lot are so let us

get on with it smile.gif

The club have said its changing.  It is changing.  It will be on the shirts next year.

theres plenty to fight for.

No.

The badge represents Bristol City Football Club, as a Football Club! This badge makes us look like a Corporation.

The design is shambolic and how anyone could come up with it is scandalous. It is even more alarming that the board have accepted the design to be a symbol of the club on the pitch, through the fans and in the media.

The club know that the fans hate it and have done nothing. Through online petitions, face-to-face forums and Internet poles our views have been expressed and ignored.

Not only will it affect fans opinions of the club and board, but also it will affect the club financially. Hoards will not be buying replica shirts with the new crest on it nor club mercindize. That is fundamental money the club needs and yet the loss in shop-based revenue will be directly down to them.

Regards,

The club have not come out with a firm 'yes' for the badge to be changed. Until then, we will fight against the possibility.

that is a fair comment, but if bored with it don't read or reply to

it, i guess by now by the title of the thread you know what your going

to get. Some are not bothered about the change and a lot are so let us

get on with it  smile.gif

Cider Head...have you submitted the design on your avator to SL? I reckon it is exactly what we need, a mix of the old & new. Good work fella action-smiley-033.gif

Cider Head, don't the players in the picture on your sig have the crest on there shirts?

I don't understand the obsession with the robin, maybe because I'm too young. Fair enough, we're the robins, but we are also from Bristol. I think the crest says alot more about us then a robin does.

Everton don't need a sweet on their badge to still be the toffess, do they?

Still, I'd rather have anything than the proposed one.

Cider Head, don't the players in the picture on your sig have the crest on there shirts?

I don't understand the obsession with the robin, maybe because I'm too young. Fair enough, we're the robins, but we are also from Bristol. I think the crest says alot more about us then a robin does.

It be what he grew up with young un' wink.gif

i see the crest on his signature is by far superior in design and look than the current crest's design and the new proposed badge is very poor in design.

he do like the old style crest but not the current crest but he grew up with

the robin and that's his badge, he be stubborn laugh.gif

No.

The badge represents Bristol City Football Club, as a Football Club! This badge makes us look like a Corporation.

The design is shambolic and how anyone could come up with it is scandalous. It is even more alarming that the board have accepted the design to be a symbol of the club on the pitch, through the fans and in the media.

The club know that the fans hate it and have done nothing. Through online petitions, face-to-face forums and Internet poles our views have been expressed and ignored.

Not only will it affect fans opinions of the club and board, but also it will affect the club financially. Hoards will not be buying replica shirts with the new crest on it nor club mercindize. That is fundamental money the club needs and yet the loss in shop-based revenue will be directly down to them.

Regards,

Brilliant Post Stylus.

How people can think that it wont change the clubs finances or other peoples opinion of club is beyond me.

IF we ever get on SKY next season and i see that badge on the screen - I will be embarassed.

I think the gliders have answered it well.

i grew up with the robin and the old crest was far better in design

than the current one..

p.s welcome back the cider gliders smile.gif

Guest WillsbridgeRed

rofl2br.gifrofl2br.gifrofl2br.gif

Archived