IGNORED

Pre Match Music/racket

Desso

Is this honestly the music that people on this forum were asking for not long ago? What a load of crap! It's just a noise.

If this is your GARAGE/INDIE/OUTER MONGOLIAN or latest "with it" musical trend, then you can stick it up your a##. banghead.gif

Should the idea of the entrance music (when the players come onto the pitch), not be to get the players going / up for it?? dunno.gif

If so (which is my thinking), would it not be an idea for someone to ask the PLAYERS what music would get them going / pumped up?? dunno.gif

Just an idea blink.gif

Is this honestly the music that people on this forum were asking for not long ago? What a load of crap! It's just a noise.

If this is your GARAGE/INDIE/OUTER MONGOLIAN or latest "with it" musical trend, then you can stick it up your a##.  banghead.gif

So recommend something?

I believe that it's down to the fans at the moment.

Also music is all about tastes. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's bad!

I remember a long time ago they used to play "The red red robin" and when it came to the bit where it said "came bob bob bobbing along" we all used to bob up and down. Oh how we laughed!

God, we used to have so much fun in those days. laugh.gif

This is exactly what I asked Steve for on his forum and he obliged. The players and fans should get pumped up about it..then again I suspect that maybe you would prefer something by Joy Division ("No" Atmosphere) or Morrisey ("City" in a coma) - or then again how about Delaneys Donkey??

Keep Galvanise for now

I was thinking that maybe the players should choose the music. ( I personally thought the Star Wars theme was alright) maybe it's also time we changed the goal music, maybe a tune which would get the crowd involved like the tune played at Norwich because the crowd always sing along with that, and the atmosphere would be much better once everyone's had a sing-song affter a goal because thats the time when everyone most wnats to sing.

If the speakers in the Atyeo were better then you'd get the full affect!

Its a great song, and it should get the crowd and the players going.

Well it didn't, it seemed to have the opposite affect. The players seemed half asleep! As for the speakers in the Atyeo, how would they affect me? I sit in the Williams.

What with the racket (galvanise) and the prat with the mike trying to get everybody "in the mood" it's becoming increasingly embarassing, pre-match at AG. It would be better to have nothing at all.

And to all the people who are going to say "Well bugger off then" we are all entitled to our opinions. ranting.gif

I remember a long time ago they used to play "The red red robin" and when it came to the bit where it said "came bob bob bobbing along" we all used to bob up and down. Oh how we laughed!

God, we used to have so much fun in those days.  laugh.gif

Yea back in the day laugh.gif

Bobbing up and down to that song now would be, er........ laugh.gif

If this is your GARAGE/INDIE/OUTER MONGOLIAN or latest "with it" musical trend, then you can stick it up your a##.  banghead.gif

)

got to be better than that du du du du du du du du(clap)du(clap)du(clap)du(clap) remember that one how crap and embarrasing

Good luck with that then Screech whenI contacted Richard Gould with this idea he was equally enthusiastic, put a piece on the main site about it and then let it die a death. I hope you take my idea and have more success with it mate.

Guest Harry May

According to the last issue of "Well Red" - Brooker has good taste in music.

I reckon we should go with Hatebreed - "Live for this ". Should do nicely for when we play the Jacks and Cardiff next season .Alternatively go for The Ramones " Blitzkrieg Bop ".

I used to like 100 mile high city by Ocean Colour Scene.

You can tell it's the end of the season , we have this discussion every year.

Caldicot Red.

Archived