IGNORED

Another Rumour

red angler

Who is he? and wats his history?

striker, big and powerful. Used to play at Brum and scored a few.

Think he'd be the competition for Brooker.

Still think that with Lita, Brooker, Heff and Gillespie we have enough up front. Even if we do lose Lita we still have enough in my opinion. I would be more concerned with the defence and midfield.

Guest BeNeRz

Ive seen the bloke play, ill throw my season ticket at him if he comes crying.gif

And i also don't think we have enough in attack, although we have 2 goal difference strikers that score alot of goals, those goals arent enough as we have drawn 2 many games n strikers havent played immensely in big games, so in that sense we do need a new attacker but plz not donk! blink.gif

Guest BeNeRz

some stats on dele:

Dele Adebola

Squad Number: 9

Position: Forward

Place of Birth: Lagos, Nigeria

Date Of Birth: 23/ 06/ 1975

Height: 6'3

Weight: 12st 8lbs

This Season

Club: Bradford on load from Coventry

Appearances: 41(9)

Goals: 7 <-----------------------------------------

Yellow Cards: 3

Red Cards: 0

Minutes on Pitch: 2644

this guy is meant 2 be a forward hes played 50 games altogeter this season and scored 7 :| not very convincing to me dunno.gif

some stats on dele:

Dele Adebola

Squad Number:  9

Position:  Forward

Place of Birth:  Lagos, Nigeria

Date Of Birth:  23/ 06/ 1975

Height:  6'3

Weight:  12st 8lbs

This Season 

Club: Bradford on load from Coventry

Appearances:  41(9)

Goals:  7                    <-----------------------------------------

Yellow Cards:  3

Red Cards:  0

Minutes on Pitch:  2644

this guy is meant 2 be a forward hes played 50 games altogeter this season and scored 7 :| not very convincing to me  dunno.gif

I admit those stats don't make him sound like the world's most exciting player, which indeed he certainly is not.

What he is though is a big guy (backup for Brooker?) who causes defenders problems.

He's not someone, if you were interested in bringing in, that would necessarily play week in week out. It is more likely that he'd be involved in some of the more difficult, physical and generally more boring away games such as Brentford and Chesterfield.

We don't need another leading striker but some back up strength could be useful and that's what a player like adebola would be.

Archived