IGNORED

Maybe Not The End Of The East-end

charisma_cider

More of a question to the "long-standing" city fan, (I use long-standing as it felt dis-respectful to use the term "old" and also as I'm referring to those who remember the days where the east-end was for standing thumbsup.gif ) As a young 'un I sadly missed the surges towards goal from the east end and the days in the top flight, (as I was a twinkle in my Daddy's eye) and I was wondering maybe if they re-named the new stand as "The East End", would you feel as if it was "As Good as" or "Just a fair compromise" or "Not the same" I would be very interested to hear your thoughts.

First it would be nice if it was named The East End Wedlock Stand or simular, next my memories of the End will never be erased and are priceless.

Those days will never be repeated, now that the sit down shut up, don't smoke,don't drink times have arrived.

Even when a group try to get a little area (e block)for themselves and like minded they are moved on in favour of away fans :@the badge is changed without any real thoughts of the fans wishes as well sad.gif .

Carpets on the floor and tellys in the back of the seats next; sad.gif

This will be the last East End visit for me added to the hundreds before, but they will never take my East End wub.gif

Archived