IGNORED

Crap Badge And Crap Sponser

Alex

I bought my 2nd car from Bristol Trade centre 2 months ago, 1st one nout but problems for the first 3 months, 2 years later I thought I'd give them another go ( as I just thought I was realy unlucky) and yet again nout but a pile of ****, lets hope their **** don't wear off on their sponsors!!! :P

Guest Tactical Genius

Good job that league positions are not based on what badge and sponsor are on the shirt then eh?

Sweet mother of Jesus, I may not agree with much that this chairman does but it is only a badge, and it is only a sponsorship deal.

Guest hairyshamrock

The Crap Badge and Crap Sponsor are to detract attention away from a Crap Board and Crap Manager after a Crap Season which is as a result of Crap Decisions at the end of last term.

As for "its only a badge and only a sponsorship deal", well i think the state of affairs is embarrassing. The kit and the badge are not only the clubs identity, but also OURS!!! I won't be buying it, and although that doesn't bother me personally, it does concern me that if others don't then it'll mean that the club will lose money, the board will whinge and Steve L wil get arsey in the papers again about us not pulling our weight as fans.

Nothing like expected blind loyalty and faith is there??!!

The bloke makes me sick

Why not wait until we actually know what the new kit will look like before we judge.

Surely you wouldn't want the club to turn down a new sponsorship deal because we don't like their logo? Anyway, I can't quite see what is so good about the old DAS logo and name - always reminded me of a washing powder!

what have we become

blushing.gif

Are you for real mate?

Why don't you go and support Man United then if our sponsors money is not good enough for you.

You clearly have little understanding of football or business, what a pointless thread this is, i can't actually belive i'm responding either.

• Admin

Why are they a crap sponsor?

Surely any local business willing to contribute to the clubs coffers should be welcomed with open arms.

I wonder if you have ever tried to get sponsorship from companies, I have on many occasions and it isn't easy, many companies are run on tight purse strings now, so to attract sponosrship at a third division club, which receives very little national coverage is an achievement in its self.

I'm afraid I have had a bad experience with the BTC too. I will not be buying any merchandise with their logo on it. Anyone who have had similar service from them will feel the same. I'm not particularly being anti BTC but would also feel the same to any company who treated their customers so badly.

At the moment the club has lost 3 season ticket purchases from me and now shirts etc aswell. Will I be missed, probably not. On the positive side I'll be quids in!

Edit, oh and that tick is the nearest we are going to get to the Nike logo! laugh.gif

What next? We change from having a red shirt - Afterall, it's only a shirt

No move to Gloucester-its only a town............

What an waful looking shirt-still thats a couple of hours on the lash at away games sorted, saving the money on a new ra....sorry shirt.

Guest hairyshamrock
Could it be that we're scrapping the barrel as no one wants to touch us with a barge poll?

Anyone got a barge pole?

We could put it somewhere dark and warm on that idiot who will get a bonus for the kit design...!

You can tell his dad used to manage the Gas! He's doing this to spite us!

Archived