IGNORED

New Shirt & Fcc

StapleHillPhil

Tom, have you asked why there was no consultation regarding the kit?

Surely this is something that a fans committe would and should have very good input for. It is something that is based on trends and fasions that can be assertained to a certain extent from a small diverse group. Unlike the badge, that in my eyes needs to perform more than just a fashion role the strip is going to be bought by us.

I would ask what the point of having the committee is if you are kept out of this sort of decision.

Is there any point in this FCF malarky then Tom?  If the club don't want your opinion then I'd suggest you all resign at the next meeting.

Hear, hear.

RichieB stated he thought the new shirt looked great, wait and see.

Well RichieB you were wrong.

Three cheers for the power mad nomarks formally known as the FCF.

Is the FCF supposed to be a proactive organisation, or merely a reactive one?

If it is the latter then they cannot be blamed for not giving an opinion when one was not asked, but if it is the former then they should have made more effort to push the club into consulting them.

It seems to me that the FCF was created by the club with the intention of creating a completely toothless fans committee that would give the impression of fan power with no actual result.

I think it is time for the FCF to start throwing their weight around and do the job we all want them to do, whether the club likes it or not. After all, it'll hardly be good PR if the club try and shut it down (not that that seems to bother them).

Hear, hear.

RichieB stated he thought the new shirt looked great, wait and see.

Well RichieB you were wrong.

Three cheers for the power mad nomarks formally known as the FCF.

Thats not fair on TomF as experience tells me that he'll go out of his way to help you if he can, and he certainly isnt power mad.

I'm certainly looking forward to hearing richieb's response following his suggestion that the shirt looked great.

Any other FCF members reading this are also welcome to tell us how this shirt was allowed to be created.

Thats not fair on TomF as experience tells me that he'll go out of his way to help you if he can, and he certainly isnt power mad.

I'm certainly looking forward to hearing richieb's response following his suggestion that the shirt looked great.

Any other FCF members reading this are also welcome to tell us how this shirt was allowed to be created.

The silence is deafening

Archived