IGNORED

Kit Switch

Pickle Rick

Hopefully our away kit won't be a embarrassment, therefore i think we should wear the away kit as the home strip as a one off for the 05/06 season. I don't know if many people could stand to watch city play in their Baseball styled collar shirt!! laugh.gif We best have a half decent away strip otherwise city won't be cashing in on me or many other fans!!!! We might as well scrap the home shirt next year although its red and just use it as a away strip. Clubs have changed their kit colour for a one off season before so why don't we?!?!?

Although red is our colour we can go through the season and just use the red socks and shorts!!

What are the club thinking, bringing in the likes of Stevie Wander to design our kit and badge?! laugh.gif

This home strip is the worst ever in the years i have supported the club and don't have a problem swapping the strips next year!!

city.gif

Judging on the sponsor for the away kit being black and white, looks like we have a black and white away kit. city.gif

I hope that it doesn't look cheaper than conference kits!!

I would still prefer it if they can release a decent design, FAT CHANCE!

Tackey kit makes me laugh, but still insults me!

city.gif

I had to look twice at the date when I saw the pictures of that monstrosity, just to make sure that it wasn't actually April 1st. Unfortunately my first instinct was correct, the date was actually the 21st and that the shirt was still cack.

I can't wait until they unveil the away one unsure.gif

i was told by an extremely un-reliable source that the away kit is to be gold!!

watch this space laugh.gif

Yea, i wish blink.gif . If we did have a gold kit i would prefer us to be wearing that as our home shirt next season, then change back to the normal red kit once they have put thought into designing a kit doh.gif .

Perhaps we can make up a reason for having a gold kit.

I can just imagine SteveL now, "we decided to wear gold for the 05/06 season because our home strip looks cr*p, doh.gif i mean the reason is because its going to be a golden year!" laugh.gif

Yea right!! laugh.gif

city.gif

Archived