IGNORED

Best And Worst City Kits?

redpole

Guest RedwardsV1

My first one was my favourite....

Sponsored by 'Thorn Security' before they were bought out by modern then ADT (i'm an intruder alarm engineer apprentice now) I think i was about 4 then, that had a collar and buttons but looked...cool! biggrin.gif

worst was i can't remember exactley but lotto comes to mind

Best: The red kit with the thick white horizontal stripe through it which City wore in the 1986 Wembley final.

Worst: The purple and green away kit, only made bearable by the sight of Tinman scoring at Anfield in it...shame as the design wasn't bad - just the god-awful colour scheme.

Best: The red kit with the thick white horizontal stripe through it which City wore in the 1986 Wembley final.

Worst: The purple and green away kit, only made bearable by the sight of Tinman scoring at Anfield in it...shame as the design wasn't bad - just the god-awful colour scheme.

I quite liked the Purple/Green kit! dunno.gif

Best: Umbro White and Black away kit worn from the start of the 76/77 season and most famously at Highbury on the opening day. (Closely followed by the home kit from the same era).

Worst: AWS final - gold and blue. Oh, and our new home kit for season 2005/6.

Best - This years away kit...it just looks great!

Worst - My worst kit had to be the green 3rd kit from a few seasons back, eww, but now next seasons kit easy takes the award...it is shocking!

Also anyone remember Seamans england kit from about 8 years ago, multi coloured triangles and squares, overall that is the worst ever kit seen on a football pitch and i wouldent be surprised to see that design is our new goalie top!!

My first one was my favourite....

Sponsored by 'Thorn Security' before they were bought out by modern then ADT (i'm an intruder alarm engineer apprentice now) I think i was about 4 then, that had a collar and buttons but looked...cool!  biggrin.gif

worst was i can't remember exactley but lotto comes to mind

Ive still got that one wasmy first shirt too. The good old days.

Worst shirt was that purple and green away kit yuk! mad.gif

Guest Kustard

My favourite one ever, ever, ever was the black away shirt from a couple of seasons ago....well smart!! I don't do colours, suited me down to the ground biggrin.gif

Could even wear it to rock/indie clubs without anyone battering an eyelid....hehe!!

As this is by far the worst city kit in years got me thinking........what has been the Best city kit and is this really the worst kit?

What do people think?

mad.gifmad.gif

Who on earth designed this shirt, its an absolute joke, are the go faster stripes on the sides meant to help the wide men? As for the badge my six year old could have done better, what was wrong with the old robin, it is still the fans favourite, quite obviously the fans view doesn't count again. Me and the wife certainly wont be buying the shirt and i know a lot of other people who wont either, what a loss of revenue city could lose this year if everyone has the same view.

p.s. i suppose it could be worse, it could have blue in it.

Archived