IGNORED

New Centenary Shirt!

chalky

hmmmm interesting, I wasn't expecting that for the centenary shirt.

Haven't formed an opinion on it yet. To bad they didn't have it yesterday on my last stop in the club shop on my way to the airport. :wacko:

When are they going to wear this one? or are they? Didn't seem to have a sponcer.

Is it the centenary AGAIN ! It doesnt seem so long since the last one (I must be getting old)

And the idea has been been done before - I think its one of the clubs in the North-west like Stockport or Tranmere who did it this season.

Having said that I quite like the idea.

Guest pogue mahone
Presumably Jason Roberts won't be on the shirt as he never played at AG for City did he?
he came on as a sub against carlisle, ran half the length of the pitch with the ball and then missed it when he went to shoot.

so who from the forum will be getting one of these delightful shirts?
I actually would love to get one.

But.

I am not sure that only reeling out 1000 limited edition tops is a great idea.

As a concept I personally think it's a great idea, but with 8,000 season ticket holders alone, is 1,000 going to be enough?

Again, personally I feel commercially there could have been more, and maybe there will be, but here's hoping for a cool response so I get a chance.

There might only be 999 available unless anyone wants 'Goodfellow 15' written on theirs.

It seem the shirt is for collectors and not for everyday wear as it comes with a certificate.

Another thing...how can the club sell this shirt cheaper than our home shirt ? I would have thought it would be more expensive by just having a run of 1000. We must order loads more home shirts, therefore cheaper to produce ? I guess there is a healthy profit margin?

Archived