IGNORED

Chairman's World Exclusive - Where Is It?

Red Cloud

Wouldn't it be a good idea to make this particular interview free to view for everyone, considering the breadth of the subjects covered - DW's sacking, the Lee Miller saga, the shirt, the badge, Tinnion etc?

Or isn't it ironic enough to have to pay to listen to SL talking about financial losses?

A very frank, honest interview. My favourite line was when he quoted something he'd heard on the radio: 'It doesn't matter which football team you support, as long as it makes you miserable'. He's obviously been reading this forum.

Quite the opposite surely. The more people who pay to listen to it, the less the losses will be.

There's nothing ironic about giving more money to the club to waste in order to listen to them explaining how they've wasted our money before, how much they've wasted and to what extent this waste will affect us for at least the next 12 months?

There's nothing ironic about giving more money to the club to waste in order to listen to them explaining how they've wasted our money before, how much they've wasted and to what extent this waste will affect us for at least the next 12 months?

Now, come on MAGILLA, do try to keep on message, please, there is nowt wrong at Ashton Gate, its all in the figment of your imagination...theres a good chap, it would save all the happy clappies having to put you down all the time. w00t.gif

Now, come on MAGILLA, do try to keep on message, please, there is nowt wrong at Ashton Gate, its all in the figment of your imagination...theres a good chap, it would save all the happy clappies having to put you down all the time. w00t.gif

Apologies for the subjectivity - I am only human after all! whistling.gif

Apologies for the subjectivity - I am only human after all! whistling.gif

See, its easy, its the power of positive, happy clappy thinking...all is well in Ashton Gate.............look at those fluffy clouds, and those nice red empty seats w00t.gif Nothing is wrong here, its only the part time fans who winge all the time eh wink.gifwhistling.gif

*saunters of to the pub whistling dixie* Thatchers my man?

Archived