IGNORED

Balloons For The East End

Percy Parrot

SILLYJOKES.COM

They sell 100 red balloons from as little as £6. They deliver in two days, if you get 2 or 3 of you, that's £2 or £3 each, hardly anything! Me and my mates are doing it. We did it the last time we were in the East End but didn't get in the ground early enough to blow them up.

It would be brilliant of you would all help to make this a memorable last home game and last standing east end game this year.

GO ON!!!

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

SILLYJOKES.COM

They sell 100 red balloons from as little as £6. They deliver in two days, if you get 2 or 3 of you, that's £2 or £3 each, hardly anything! Me and my mates are doing it. We did it the last time we were in the East End but didn't get in the ground early enough to blow them up.

It would be brilliant of you would all help to make this a memorable last home game and last standing east end game this year.

GO ON!!!

how many are you taking LSN?

Are the subbers all taking a load?

Well Done there CH.

I'm going to be taking 100 red ones at £7 biggrin.gif

CH, remember, get there 10 minutes before KO to allow yourself time to blow them up!!!

I suppose i'll see you in the beer garden before the game anyway razz.gif

I'm going to get 100 red and 100 white too, i might hand them out before the game to every one sat in the east end.

also i have loads of red and white paper cut into litte squares that i have from last season but never used, shall i bring that along to chuck in the air or not?

Which side of the East End are we getting? Last year against Blackpool we had the side next to the Williams but against Chesterfield we had the other side.

Personally i hope we get the Williams side for some reason. I got a local shop near me which sell some balloons so i will have to pop along tomorrow and pick up a few.

I hope we pack the EE on Saturday. Should be good considering its a bank holiday aswell.

also i have loads of red and white paper cut into litte squares that i have from last season but never used, shall i bring that along to chuck in the air or not?

Yes do, i love that. wub.gif I will do the same Brookerman, i have nothing else to do during the week.

city.gif

Yes do, i love that. wub.gif  I will do the same Brookerman, i have nothing else to do during the week.

city.gif

yes- DEFINITELY do that.

Has anyone used the balloons from sillyjokes.co.uk before? are they any good? do I want to get 9" diameter or 12" ...what is the diameter of a normal balloon!?!

I have just ordered 100 red and 100 white.

We should have a fair few in there- but we will still need far more to make it look really good like the photo I posted. Some will get blown away, burst or people will release them too early or not at all. So lets get thousands in there!!!

People- go out and buy them ballooons!!!!

I have just ordered 100 red and 100 white.

to make it look really good like the photo I posted.

Please can you settle an arguement....I think that the pictures you have posted are of the Southampton ground, but my boyfriend says no, can you tell me which one of us is right?

Thanks and sorry for going off topic!

Dollymarie

Please can you settle an arguement....I think that the pictures you have posted are of the Southampton ground, but my boyfriend says no, can you tell me which one of us is right?

Dollymarie

I think they are Southampton fans at Villa Park.

I think they are Southampton fans at Villa Park.

Right he's having none of it, but I'm going with us both being right! Girlie cop out I know but thanks anyway, unless you would like to take his side and make him very happy! (warning he is a Man U fan - not that I'm trying to influence your decision!)

Dollymarie

yes- DEFINITELY do that.

Has anyone used the balloons from sillyjokes.co.uk before? are they any good? do I want to get 9" diameter or 12" ...what is the diameter of a normal balloon!?!

Yes they are very good Percy. We used them earlier on in the season and also last season. Good size ad loads of them!!!

Guest MaloneFM

Dollymarie

Its Villa Park, Southampton v Watford, FA Cup semi final two years ago. If you look closely you can see Watford coming out of the tunnel.

If you look really closely you can see Mrs Malone filling up... crying.gif

I'll bring a 100 of each as well, but an old man like me needs help getting them inflated these days. biggrin.gif  sweatingbullets.gif  blushing.gif So I will hand them out as you all arrive how's that?

O.k I can use my oxygen bottle which goes everywhere with me

ermm.gif

I'm young, i've got plenty of puff in me.

Could someone just tell me somewhere as near Ashton Gate as possible where i can get cheap red and white balloons, as the old man is going to Ashton Gate tomorrow and doesn't fancy trecking round. Cheers in advance.

Also as percy is saying, keep the balloons in your hands until the players come out, and realease them at once.

I'm young, i've got plenty of puff in me.

Could someone just tell me somewhere as near Ashton Gate as possible where i can get cheap red and white balloons, as the old man is going to Ashton Gate tomorrow and doesn't fancy trecking round.  Cheers in advance.

Also as percy is saying, keep the balloons in your hands until the players come out, and realease them at once.

to buy really cheap- use Children's Scrap store as TomF said.

or try sillyjokes.co.uk if you think they can deliver in time.

Around AG- there are a couple of party/fancy dress shops on North Street. Down the Ashton Gate end. Try there.

to buy really cheap- use Children's Scrap store as TomF said.

or try sillyjokes.co.uk if you think they can deliver in time.

Around AG- there are a couple of party/fancy dress shops on North Street. Down the Ashton Gate end. Try there.

silly jokes are quick in delivery mine yesterday moring and i ordered

them saturday night, cutting out sat and sun it took 48hrs to be delivered

so if you order today you should have them friday to saturday morning.

silly jokes are quick in delivery mine yesterday moring and i ordered

them saturday night, cutting out sat and sun it took 48hrs to be delivered

so if you order today you should have them friday to saturday morning.

I THINK their website says orders put in before 3pm go out that day. So even if you put in an order tomorrow before 3 it should be in the post by Fri at latest and so should arrive by Sat.

If you want to buy 100+ balloons and want to be sure- go to the Children's Scrapstore- as TomF has pointed out. It's even cheaper. And if you can't get there just pop in to your nearest card shop/party shop and buy a pack of however many you want. Every extra balloon is a bonus.

Archived